Animal cruelty in the Captial Region..

Just saw on the news that it’s becoming a problem in the Troy area. A Pitbull was found all beat up with weights tied to it at the bottom of some river:Idiots

Do your part and call the Troy police if you see or suspect this-270-4411

Yea I’ve heard these quite a few places locally that breed pits and other dogs and fight them…

Terrible shit…

Scumbags. I can’t believe these asses get a slap on the wrist for that in terms of jail time, if there is any.

nbn…

I recently learned that a local ‘woman’ put a cat in the microwave…

I’m currently lining up a female friend to break her jaw for her.

I can’t understand how people can hurt animals like that, it’s sickening. My pit is the friendliest dog I’ve ever met

Ditto, mines a pit mutt but he doesn’t have a mean bone in him. Its absolutely dissgusting to hear stories like this.

my pit was more docile than any other dog i’ve ever met… would have no problem beating the shit outa someone if i ever ran into this type of shit…

This shit makes me want to smash faces. Fucking unacceptable.

No cops for this shit, that’s a waste of tax dollars and cell minutes. Bunch of friends and baseball bats will solve the issue just as easily.

Agreed, I’m highly considering hitting the aforementioned female in the mouth myself. Yes,I said it, I’d hit a woman if I saw her put a cat in the microwave. Not just a ‘hey stop that tap’, I’d try to knock her out.

i threw my neighbors dog in front of an 18wheeler once, thought it was hilarious at the time, i still think its pretty funny now

Female friend? fuck… ill take the wrap… give me that cunt’s address.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Just got done burning 2 bushels of live kittens… what’s going on in here?

Me, Dissecting your body piece by piece, then marinating it in cat spray, then putting your body chunks in a smoker and serving them to some unsuspecting southerners. :lol

pretty much anything after the dissection is inconsequential, you should work on that.

Ha. Just set a bomb in the Menands animal shelter set to go off the next time k2024egcoupe posts.

posts… waiting for 'breaking news" now

omg i saw the explosion from guilderland