Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

Ok i look at it this way. Her son just died of drugs, she just had a baby so she is on thoes antidepressent pills and she took too many and Od thats my story and iam sticking with it.

good point, never thought of anidepressent pills.

dve said this morning that it was some oedipeal thing in which her son daniel actually fathered the baby and her new husband, howard stern, the lawyer, didn’t know. Daniel killed himself because he fathered a child with his mom, then his mom couldn’t live with the guilt, especially since the judge ordered a paternity test…

There is absolutely no basis for any of this, but it’s fun to think of what could be going on…

no one on this forum is a drug addicted mess who’s exploited his/her own family (and a rich old man) to further his/her career and be rich. You think that TV show was good for her teenage son? Fuck, if CYS had taken her kid away years ago, he’d probably still be alive.

You don’t know that…

It must be nice to be perfect… like you.

I’m not defending her, but, I am also not judging her. Let her rest in peace.

For a bunch of people not giving a shit if she died, there sure is a lot of pages on this thread.

I haven’t really got to get all of the details with this incident…BUT I can say that I feel bad for her…to me she seemed like a woman that has been insecure and depressed most of her life…yeah she’s pretty…and yeah maybe at one time she was happy but for the most part her life has been filed with negative things…maybe she did care for her late husband…or maybe the money was the only thing important to her. BUT who cares that old man was happy in his last years…so what of it. And she lost her son a bad way…but she even stated he was her life and he was taken from her.

I dunno this is just some of my feelings on this situation…I’m at work…I wish i could say more.

Do you need to call Dr. Phil?

CYS dont do shit…

my girlfriend has a 7 year old brother and her mother has drank herself into a drunken rage like 10 times this year ( to the point of insane rage) and gotten abusive. CYS came and wanted to give the boy to his father that lives in canonsburg, well they have said this about 8 times now this year and still hasnt happened

Dam you got me there, I knew I should have gone to dictionary.com and searched “Pathetic Meat Sack”, Then I would have known that it would have come up like this.

““pa·thet·ic meat sack [puh-thet-ik meet sak]
Someone who is a drug addicted mess who’s exploited his/her own family (and a rich old man) to further his/her career and be rich.””

Sorry dude, I’ve been trying to be as great as you but it just isn’t working.:doh:

More money more problems, plain n simple…

No… but I heard he helped you with you sexuality…he diagnosis: you are DEFINITELY homosexual!! :smiley:

Often they can’t do anything. Wife was a CYS case worker for 2 years. They give recommendations but there is due process. The case still has to go in front of a judge. CYS does not have absolute power to remove children and award custody, which is a good thing.

I know it’s frustrating. Just trying to add some perspective.

beat the fuck out of the bitch everytime she drinks. maybe she will stop. thats what needs to be done. maybe she will go into rehab with the gay talking rehabbers or the im not gay anymore rehabbers or the im having too much sex rehabbers and all the other losers out there… noone can fess up to being wrong. fuck em. and the whold anna nicole is just darwinism at its finest.

:bigok: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl:

i’ve contributed as much as her…nothing… its not like some great humanitary, or a great leader died was my point so shut your fuckin face before i contribte my nuts to ur chin you fuckin pussy. fuckin faggot don’t fuckin question me you bitch ass motherfucker.

So what you are saying is that this guy deserves a tea bagging.
He is just pissed because he lost all those hours of his life jerking off to fat ass Anna Nicole pictures.

no some chin nuts…chin nuts= dick in your mouth. lol hey he’s the one from tx… i don’t suspect he’s a steer so he must be a queer, he might like that.

I hate going off topic BUT weren’t you with him on that show???:doh:

You know why people swear that much?
They can’t come up with a legitimate arguement.
BTW, are you being an e-thug? It sure does sound like it.
Am I supposed to be scared of you over the internet? Going to come through my monitor? Calm down and get some anger management, go get a hug from your mom and eat some icecream.

I’m the one FROM TX? I might LIVE in TX, but that doesn’t mean I’m from here. You sure are full of anger, assumptions and ignorance.
27 and acting like a little kid on some internet forums. Good job, you’ll be a great example to children. :kekegay: