Anodizing?

Does anyone know where I can get somethign annodized for a decent price. I am from London so hopefully something reasonably close ie kitchener/Waterloo.

Thanks in advance

Corey

I use Aerosafe out of Fort Erie… there are not that many people who can do this properly.

http://aerosafe.ca/

you are looking at minimum charges in the hundreds… it’s not like powder coating at all.

What have they anodized for you? If you do not mind me asking how much did it cost? I am looking to have my intercooler core done unless you can think of another way to make it black without hurting its cooling ability at all.

all the aluminum components that i produce are anodized there… spin knobs, rod end reducers, TC rod components etc. etc.

i have a huge batch of gear going in in the next couple weeks, but it wont be black.

minimum is over $200 if you dont know them.

Anodizing doesn’t quite come out right on cast aluminum pieces, unless it’s machined billet, it’ll look all weird.
I would recommend a place to you, but it’s NADCAP certified, so they’ll prolly charge even more than that Aerosafe one.

Bing, do you ever get anything done on black and how often?? If so, would i be able to send it with your stuff and we could work out a deal. Also, are there any other ways to make an intercooler black that wont hurt it’s performance??

i do black on occassion but there is no way for me to get your IC there because i never see the stuff. It gets machined and goes right to Aerosafe after it comes out of the CNC mill… i dont touch it until its anodized.

thanks anayways. Do you know of another way for me to get my intercooler black that does not cost an arm and a leg??

rattle can

spray paint it, its been proven to not hurt performance of the IC.

anything special, or just like black tremclad??