Another 518 STi tragedy

Well from the fact that theres absoloutely no skidmarks, and belive me if you feel your car understeering in that turn you should be able to correct it and slow the car down quite a bit, it looks like he got half way thru the turn, and the turn does get a slight bit sharper at the end… but where he went off would have been just exactly where that starts… im sure it was holding but he was probably still under acceleration paniced and dident know what to do… but up untill he touched the trailblazer not a tiremark in sight…

Im guessin the roads may have been a little slick too from condensation… and like i said before, after looking inside the car, it is very possible drugs and alcohol was involved

So stupid :idiots

damn things underster like a mofo. haha

so what was in the car?

This has nothing to do with the car.
I hope he is alright but that is just fucking stupid.

He had ricer wheels too :idiots

:confused

The arm in the pic that is pointing reminds me of Joe Giggs for some reason…I can picture him rambling about the STI and pointing out the parts that are revealed because of the accident :crackup :lmao

while hes naked

:confused

:umm

No Skidmarks + Bad Tires + Possibly Wet Roads = Never Should Have Been Driving Fast In The First Place

Moral Of The Story:

A) Know Your Car
B) Know Your Road
C) Know Your Limitations (as it relates to A and B)

Yup …

NO NEED FOR THE BOLD LETTERING!

holy shit some one jack that car between trav,s and this one we can get one good one ;D

:crackup :lmao

ehh you would still need a whole front end :lol

Hope the kid pulls through… flat out retarded but i think hed deff learn his lesson after that.

travs is there just burnt isnt any worse than some other cars i have seen out there

BOLD LETTERING IS USED TO HIGHLIGHT SPECIFIC POINTS OF A DISCUSSION

NOT ONLY IS IT NEEDED, IT IS OFTEN WARRANTED

:stfu

COLOR SHOULD ALSO BE USED WITH BOLD LETTERING TO MAKE A POINT

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR IT