Another Juan of those i got Arrested Last Night Posts

well give him a call 4 me beck. i was charged but i was never put in a cell.

:word: My grandma eats breakfast with him :wiggle:

im just very surprised about this all. lancaster cops are usually awesome. i still cant belive how much of a dick he was

it was all the camaros and firebirds on the lawn, pluss the stang sittin there … hes apparently easily affected by american muscle …

he just thought his dick was waaaaay bigger then yours, so therefor had to prove it by walking up behind you, grabbing your neck and shoving you over the hood of the cop car

please tell me he left a mark on your neck … that would help so much

what wa the cops name

DiPirro

that sucks man. i would definately persue that with a lawyer or something. thats b.s.

hrmm I don’t rember any of this

darn it seems I missed all the fun. :frowning:

jesus…bri…sorry that happened…i must have jsut got outta there at the right time…

ouch…im sorry…find a lawyer…ASAP

Cops like this make me so fucking angry, I have delt with tons of them when I went to school at Fredonia. They had no respect for the students there and did whatever they pleased. Came into our houses, took are kegs and told us if we said anything we would be going to jail WTF??? We were of age and not serving minors either. Once I got sick of the shit and mouthed off, guess what I went to jail great!

Thing is your always gonna get in more shit fucking with these assholes, there pretty much untouchable because they are cops and can get away with anything.

1-800-JOES-DAD

ahahah faggorz i got of with no charges!
Woooooooooot Woooooooooooooot

good, because that was a load of bullshit … i wanted to punch that bitch in the face for the way she was acting

details about how the case went ? what the judge said ??

You got arrested???

yea, back a ways over the summer at the birthday party when the cops claimed someone smashed a beer bottle on a passing vehical and the car had no damage … it was a bunch of cops on a “were gonna break up this party full of drunken teenagers”

i still get people mentioning how i had the balls to finish my current beer crack open a new one while the cops were right there … after i didnt realy bother to show ID either :slight_smile:

i wanted to skeet on her face

judge just said that the DA:snky: said she requests that the charges get dropped

Ya that shit was funny when you said that almost 24hrs later then it happened

I was passed out on his couch…apprently I woke up and yelled at people when they asked for Anges phone number then went back to sleep…then I woke up when he got back from the police station said hi and went back to sleep…

I didnt find out he got arrested till later then next day.

its ONG sherm!