Another local club/forum.

Well i built a site for us offroaders. Come by and join.

http://wnymudders.10.forumer.com/index.php

wheel with people who do this:

wow.

im speachless.

Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do to get your rig onto the road at least. Last time I checked a trespassing ticket isn’t any fun.

Zipties FTW

i guess… but i stopped wheeling there since they actually put signs up, cant play ignorant anymore…

was there last night and the cop said nothing to me.

Damn,Do you go every day or something?lol

lol no, i had to run to a buddys house to pick up my eletric drill, so i just stoped there to get my cousin muddy. Hit in the face with a chunk of mud because he had the window open a bit.

That is outstanding.

Kinda like ultradriver10000 spraying my truck with rocks and chunks of mud because he just HAD to brake torque his Jeep in the mud.

I’ll get him back the next time we go out.

he did. thats great. i hope he didnt need that windshield.lol.

Is there a back exit or something?If there is I’d like to see one of them try and make it in there to catch me.:smiley:

lol. there is but since the construction back there i wont go back to far. dont want them to find a reason to call the cops.

updted. started something new for us.

Well the site is almost finished. need some more pics and some more members.lol.

you guys bitch pissed and moaned for a big rigs section on this site and then go and start a new site where you openly advertise it on here?

considering how many off road sites we already have for the area and they added a sup section for you here, I just don’t get it…

I didnt bitch and moan about it i just said good idea. If the mods want to delete this let them.

I wont get pissed and i will keep posting here anyways so dont matter to me.

Also i made it for the other forums im on that have guys from this area on it. therefore they can come to onesite and talk to the locals with the same interests.