Another Mechanic, Another Lift, and Corner Balancing / Recent projects!

http://innovativetuningdl.com/images/logo/logo332px.jpg

As our customers know I’m constantly adding tools, equipment etc. so I don’t bother making a post for every little thing, like that I spent hundreds of dollars on another Snap On digital vibrating torque wrench today, but there were three big additions last week that I felt warranted posting an update.

Thanks to the continuing growth of our customer base and all our fantastic repeat customers I’ve added another mechanic to our staff, another lift, and we’re offering corner balancing using the well known Rebco system as seen here to serve you better:

Our newest mechanic, John, completed UTIs full 2 year high performance program and has 4.5 years of experience doing performance builds on imports. He’s also an accomplished fabricator/welder. While he drives a DSM, he’s worked on many Japanese and Euro imports as well as domestics.

Despite the additional help that was added about 2 months ago, I know our lead times for service work over the past few months have been longer than they were in the past. While we’ve been constantly expanding since we opened years ago, this year we’ve had a larger than normal increase in customers coming to us for work. Again, thank you all for your business, and I’m sorry it took a few months for me to find another mechanic, but I’m extremely picky. Besides getting several references, interviewing him, and inspecting work he’s done on some cars, I had him go through a trial period where everything he did was watched to be sure everything is done just right and our way. We don’t perform work in the same manner as a traditional non performance oriented shop because everything has to be to higher standards when you’re making extra power or racing. Little issues most people ignore are a huge problem to us because we not only build and fix these cars, we tune engine management systems in house and it all has to come together and work before the cars leave so little vacuum leaks etc. that others let go are not acceptable here.

As an aside, here are a few of the larger recent projects we’ve completed:

STi:
this round of work included:
GT35R turbo kit
1000cc injectors with new fuel lines, rails, pump etc.
Hydra EMS standalone, wideband, launch control harness, etc.
Hydramist water/meth kit with automated failsafes
clutch kit
competition catch can
DSS stage 5 rear axle/hub/wheel stud assemblies with new wheel bearings and lug nuts
tial BOV
coilovers (and corner balance of course)
front camber plates
front and rear endlinks
rear diff bushings
rear xmember bushings
tranny mount bushings
rear and front shifter bushings
short shifter
rear camber bolts
supertones horns
2 piece front rotors and 1 piece upgraded rears with all new pads
ATE super blue flush with stainless brake lines
master cylinder brace
and tuning of the standalone and meth kit of course…

The list for the 350Z is a lot longer than the STi so I’ll just say we did a lot to it including an engine swap and twin turbo kit setup etc. etc. etc. It’s another one of those cars we’ve detuned to make drivable. Yikes!

Also in progress:
-4 engine builds
-3 STis and a monster Legacy sleeper
-MK IV Supra turbo - big build
-FD RX7 - turbo upgrade etc.
-A CRX getting a built engine, custom turbo setup, suspension work etc. etc.
-and a 2G DSM build

man I need to get my shit corner balanced…stupid adjustable coil overs lol

motor swap in 350z? Not a boosted Titon motor is it? Guy down here has one in a g37…

:tup: To the Innovative crew. Such a big build and yet not a single hiccup(knock on wood :slight_smile: ).

:tup:

i think i saw the Z out yesterday. Looked really good, i was turning onto brighton from the blvd

lol…^^^^

:tspry: Innovative

I’m thrilled that everything is going so well for you guys. Innovative is top notch, everyone there knows there shit.

Thanks everyone!

Sario whenever you want to do it, let us know.

On a build that big there are always some hiccups/holdups. Our goal is to clear them all up before the customer picks the car up. Because you gave us the time to build it properly, break the engine in, tune the engine management, and test the car for you for a week or so after it was broken in and tuned, we KNOW you’re going to love it now that you have it back and that’s great peace of mind for you and us. :slight_smile: It’s a gorgeous car and it’s very nice to just drive around town, but one of these days when the roads are dry I want to hear what you think of it in boost.:burnout:

Pricing on cornerbalance? PM me if needed :tup:

Jeller

The time required is different for each setup so I’ll PM you.

Great stuff Mike! I wish you were closer or I’d give you more of my “small” jobs (but I can’t really justify paying $80 in gas for 1-2 hour projects). You will however be getting some more major stuff from me this fall/winter if all goes well :slight_smile:

I call ya