Another new Whip - Go Go Gadjet Turbo Cobalt!

Picked this beotch up today.

Sweet 3 year loan, 650 a month :smiley:

New 08 Turbo Cobalt - Yes, i got one with the E85 rpo LSD also.

This is gonna be a fun lil bitch car as i always had a love for 5 spd turbos.

Since no one has modded nor cracked computer yet to tune.
Im working directly with HP tuners and Hahn Racing.

Tomm, its going in the shop for a full custom mandrel 3" turbo back. ā€™ GM Corked it with a nasty DP,Res,Cats,Muffler
Also, back to dealer as my beep beep horn donā€™t work and also, head is very ticky loud. but i dont have another ss turbo to compare toā€¦

http://imagepimp.us/files/9kca76re1i9l02qoswri.jpg

Edit - Mods - Please change title to: Another new whip -

god on a brand new car?!?! i would be fucking pissed. good old gm

god they really should have gave up years ago

have no others to compare to in CO about ticking. that i can find. no dealer has one. lol.

and a kid that has one on a SS board. says yeah. it kinda goes tick tick ā€™ so that didnt explain my question.

fucking newbs and there cars lol

their

dont make me smack a hoe

thatā€™s the direct injection system at work! They all sound like that. Cool new ride. If youā€™ve seen the solstice forums they are pretty decent with a MBC and a partial tune until the ecu kills all the fun haha

Forgot to mention get to 1500 miles asap. Ecu limits boost to 15 lbs I wanna say before that. It runs the whole 18 or 19 after that I believe. Factory no lift to shift and launch control are fantastic as well, pretty sure thatā€™s only available in ā€œcompetativeā€ mode

all ecotec sound like that

So how much are head gaskets on these?

:tup:

wtfā€¦

buy me something? ilu?

looks like fun lol

cool, man.

ya listen to the direct injection of the sky/solstise (sp?)
the cobalt market has the worst forums retards, worse then SRT and wrx ones. Iā€™m sure you know about the breakin tune.

:word: Factory no lift to shift and launch control :word: :pimp:

awesome pickup! i was considering picking one up when they announced the TC instead of the SC.

i see you got the nicer spoiler as well. very nice :tup:

Go Go Gadget FAIL Boat.

How long till the interior is stripped out?

what happened to the b4c

Inb4spray.

I dunno bout thatā€¦ heā€™s had it for at least 12 hours now.

Talked to him last night about spray lol, they make about 250whp (they were under rated again) and with a 50 shot the ecu pulls so much timing they make almost the exact same hp Fuckin GM!

i like it, but get those rims Blacked out asap! and a drop wouldnt hurt either =)

I cant wait for the thread 350whp i still run 15ā€™s Fuckin Denver! guess you have to move back:gay3:

Choko always inventing new ways to make GMā€™s lose value quicker :tup: