Another new Whip - Go Go Gadjet Turbo Cobalt!

And more pics asap!

very nice :tup: how does it run/ride?

thats all that just went through my mind… im glad the new job/area is going well. :slight_smile:

congrats

Slopoke on the nuts pretty hard in this thread. :faggot:

Anyways man, interesting purchase, in for hearing about successful ecu manipulation and stories of broken axels

On his nuts cause i said more pics :picard:

:fail:

They love each other…

old news

cool deal man!

They(westors) actually have the 08 ECU cracked but he is not happy with the performance and says he wants upto 90 WHP out of the tune which is insane.Keep me informed if you come across any decent mods.I’m planning/doing the Larger IC,intake and the tune which is supposed to get ya close to 325 wheel I guess.low 12’s I guess

nice car

mods :roll:

Sweet, 1st I’ve seen one of the Turbo Cobalts instead of the SC.

where is the bmw

nice pickup :tup:

Nice pickup, I hope you can figure somthin out with the ECU, from what JDMjunkie tells me the tools on the CSS fourms arent much help

CSS is most from what i read a bunch of 16 year old idiots.

every day i go on cobaltss.net i see a new thread “My girlfriend broke up with me and I don’t know what to do. I’m 16 years old and…im…im in love with her”

no doubt there are people on there that know there shit…its just the majority of them, are a bunch of tools lol

There aer a few people on css that know what they are doing but unfortunately he is right. little kids with girl problems.

sounds like you.

like the color and the wheels. nice pickup

kk…here’s you

“guys i’m done modding my car…im just done with them”, 3 days later you want to upgrade to a s3 setup and buy a c30.

:bloated:

jkjk

to the OP

there are a couple vendors on www.cobaltss.net making some parts for the ss/tc, if you can deal with the tools it might not be a bad idea to look into lol :tup:

wait that sounds familiar
sounds like u fit in perfect on that board.

at least the new balt has a turbo, what made gm decided to switch to turbo anyway?

i would love one of these as a DD