Another project....

ls1<ls7

[quote=“layzie,post:41,topic:24748"”]

ls1<ls7

[/quote]

Troof. But LS7 cost > cost of entire project.

how much did you pick up everything for? PM me if you dont want to post on here

$10k. All Hinson swap parts (as in basically everything on their site), lots of spare Mazda parts, shit I still haven’t found. I love it.

Deal of the century. Nice find :tup:

[quote=“Viper966,post:38,topic:24748"”]

people bitched abut this cuz it was a virgin chassis with under 50k miles

[/quote]

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:39,topic:24748"”]

didnt they blow the rotary that was in it…then decided to do the LS1

[/quote]

:mamoru:

:tspry:

and you were thinking of getting another slow honda. lol

[quote=“Studderin,post:47,topic:24748"”]

:tspry:

and you were thinking of getting another slow honda. lol

[/quote]

Yeah, very glad I found this instead. :tspry:

[quote=“brent_strong,post:44,topic:24748"”]

$10k. All Hinson swap parts (as in basically everything on their site), lots of spare Mazda parts, shit I still haven’t found. I love it.

[/quote]

Let me know what you have as far as spare parts that are rotary specific.

I dont think there is anything rotary specific there. Mostly spare chassis/ls1/hinson stuff. Thankfully the car came missing the problem :wink:

[quote=“MPD47,post:50,topic:24748"”]

I dont think there is anything rotary specific there. Mostly spare chassis/ls1/hinson stuff. Thankfully the car came missing the problem :wink:

[/quote]

It’s not a problem if you know what you’re doing with it, a rotary is like a really hot, bitchy broad, fuck it up once and she’s gone.

So, more trouble than it’s worth? :wink:

sometimes, but when properly tuned she’ll go forever. Anyway, enough of the rotary/LS1 bullshit, it will be nice to have another fd on the road locally.

Speakin of swaps and LSX engines…a buddy of mine put a LS& in a Fiero. Yeah, I know…but, a small light car plus nice V8 always = fun. :slight_smile:

ezfd, I’ll definitely let you know when/if I have leftover parts. I won’t be selling anything until I finish the car though. Who knows what random shit I’ll end up needing.