Another public info site.

Cross posting from nyshooters.net
There was a bunch of info for me that I got rid of.

There’s a site called www.spokeo.com that’s a new online USA phone book
w/personal information such as pics you’ve posted on FB, your approx credit
score, home value, income age, family members, even cc #'s. Remove yourself by
searching your name, find your page, copy the URL and go to the bottom of the
home page and click on the Privacy link to remove yourself.

Does that actually remove it or just confirm your existence and add an email address to the records?

this is creepy lol

Removes it almost instantly after you confirm the link in the e-mail they send.

it’s not even close… got two out of the 14+ addresses I’ve had, and hasn’t figured out I’m married. Can’t complain about that…

WTF it says I’m in a relationship. Listed all of my previous apartments, says I make over $1 million a year?!?!

Even listed my parents name and said I had a dog and a swimming pool at my old house… Wtf

yeah they cross reference EVERYTHING. It get;s really creepy when it shows google street views of your house.

I’m by far off the grid, mortgage, married, ect, and all it can find is stuff you can google (at best) Anything I did to prevent from being on here you think?

I’d love to see what hidden information is in there for me, but I don’t want to spend $3.00 to find out what other things it gets wrong. Hell, that’s probably what they’re hoping happens! “Please, opt out. Oh, but 1st, pay to check yourself out!”

It’s wrong about two important thing regarding me. It is saying that I’m MARRIED and it doesn’t have my new address which I’ve lived at for FOUR YEARS now. It is showing my old address.

Is everyone here just opting out and doing the Privacy option? Anyone pay to see their profile?

i heard about this a few days ago. seems it’s floating around chain emails and stuff. It nailed 3 of my past addresses. I removed all the entries. It’s just creepy more than anything.

Doesn’t list much about me at all except my mom’s address.

:snky:

It is way off on me. I like that it thought I made well into the 6 figures, I guess I should ask for a raise.

Deleted.

deleted this one a while ago for my info.

lol its all public available info on the internet…This site just aggregates the info.

If you really want to have some fun a program called Maltego www.paterva.com

lol @ deleting the user page. you chumps are just confirming an email and making an HTML page not show up. I bet that email validation made them more money when they sold your info on.

http://pipl.com/

Pipl is probably worse…

much much more accurate

the 1st one says i’m married to my mom…creepy.

Can’t find myself, guess I don’t exist.

this is a bit creepy lol