another question, Size of sr t25 turbo elbow bolt

It seems that I am missing one of the 4 bolts that connects my turbo elbow to my t25.\
Does anyone know what Size and Thred pattern that bolt is so I can just go to any store and get one.

also would a small leak there have any affect on the performance?? maybe holding higher boost?

I am looking for the same thing anyone know ??

Your missing a turbo elbow bolt? Thats not good. Can you say boost leak? :slight_smile: I think the bolt is M8x1.00 bout 35mm… just pull one out and take it to home depot or ct.

turbo elbow ? as in turbo extention ? which has like 5 bolts if not 6 ?

if so then it wouldnt be a boost leak but an exhaust leak

turbo air outlet is 3 bolts (2 short, 1 long) and the turbo air inlet/intake tube has 2 nuts

YA IT HAS 5 BOLTS?

Did I say boost leak, hahah opps

i am just missing one and I have tried every bolt i have an non if them fit right,

^^^ said boost leak

and as he said… take one out and either find a nut it will tread into proper then take the nut to CT and find a bolt the proper lenght that treads into it… or take the Bolt to CT or somewhere to match up a new one

Missing 1 bolt on the Turbo Extention isnt a huge deal… may get a small exhaust leak depending on how well the gasket is sealing

^^^ said boost leak

and as he said… take one out and either find a nut it will tread into proper then take the nut to CT and find a bolt the proper lenght that treads into it… or take the Bolt to CT or somewhere to match up a new one

Missing 1 bolt on the Turbo Extention isnt a huge deal… may get a small exhaust leak depending on how well the gasket is sealing[/quote]

i dont mean to hijack the thread but on my extension, 1 of the nuts will not fit back on because its to close to the wall of the extension. anything i can do?

ok well just say you were driving your car (sr redtop t25) without anything after the turbo, no elbow or exhaust. what would happen??
and if you were trying to boost just say 13psi then that would happen (being that it is hard enough for the turbo to hold that pressure)?