Another rider down

this r1 crash was right in front of me and my brothers bikes holy shit it was scary last night. I was at lark dd on my r6 and my bro on his aprilia mili we were going to cruise with the group to saratoga and when we all got on 787 they took off (i dont want to get anyone in trouble with the speeds) well i was following behind giving a tightly packed group of bikes giving them room just encase something like this happened. All of the sudden i see tail lights flying every where(the other riders swerving) and then tail lights and head light flashing at me from about 20 yards ahead ( the bike spinning on its side down the highway)while trying to look for the rider so i didn’t run him over and trying to slow down quick. I for some reason followed the bike 100 to 200 yards thinking the guy would be with his bike but he was no where in sight to me. and the bike was flaming and leaking fluids everywhere so i backed up quickly. at that point someone told the ambulance that stopped because we passed him to keep going. the ambulance started to take off but my brother yelled to him to stop so they got out. Another rider came back and told the ambulance driver the guy is standing but about to pass out. so ambulance was there helping him and i left because there was nothing i could do. It was my first bike crash sighting and i was shocked. stay safe guys !