anti -bush story

Originally posted by Gnocide
could the 8000 possibly be irag army???

nope thats civilians;

8000 is the Red Cross count for civilan deaths

Originally posted by thefranchise
nope thats civilians;

living next to a missle or milatary base is never a good idea!

“shit i bet you think Sadaam is the only dictator that killed a couple thousand people. (btw he didnt kill millions) why arent we in SE Asia still were millions on millions were slaughterd by Kmer Rouge or in Africa or in fookin Cuba for all that matters as its a mere 90 miles off shore and the ass in power has killed, oppressed and murdered thousands in our own back yard.”

its not that its just they dont have anything that we want( ie oil, resources,strategic land ect")

nope thats civilians;

yeah well buddy its the SO called civilian that are driving the cars loaded with bombs!

and we all the the red cross is RIght about everything they post

:nono:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
yeah well buddy its the SO called civilian that are driving the cars loaded with bombs!

but i thought the people WANTED to be liberated :rolleyes:

shit i bet you think Sadaam is the only dictator that killed a couple thousand people. .
yes, cause i’m dumb and naieve about everything :rolleyes: my point was just 500 people is not a lot for what we acomplished. 500 people just died in car wrecks while i was posting.

Originally posted by Cutty
yes, cause i’m dumb and naieve about everything :rolleyes: my point was just 500 people is not a lot for what we acomplished. 500 people just died in car wrecks while i was posting.

so what is the approx value of 1 human life to accomplishment :confused:

so what is the approx value of 1 human life to accomplishment :confused:

there is no value cause its priceless. You gotta take steps back sometimes to move forward. We lost soldiers but the outcome will make things better for the future.

we are not supposed to wage offensive wars; only defensive. and if history tells you anything you never wage a war without global support.

:rolleyes: global support??? our own country can’t choose a president without a huge outcrying of complaints yet you want the entire world to decide when we can goto war?

Originally posted by rookee
:rolleyes: global support??? our own country can’t choose a president without a huge outcrying of complaints yet you want the entire world to decide when we can goto war?

IMHO, the international community just wanted to exhaust more diplomatic solutions. Saddam was no imminent threat to the USA, and to pick a war just to “liberate the people” is a bit unbelievable, because there are other nations that on a humanitarian level would have benefitted much more from US military involvement (mostly poor african countries involved in the AIDS epidemic).

Originally posted by Darkstar
because there are other nations that on a humanitarian level would have benefitted much more from US military involvement (mostly poor african countries involved in the AIDS epidemic).

again they dont have anything we want as stated previously. and we are not in this for humanitarian reasons, there is no money in that.

Originally posted by Darkstar
IMHO, the international community just wanted to exhaust more diplomatic solutions. Saddam was no imminent threat to the USA, and to pick a war just to “liberate the people” is a bit unbelievable, because there are other nations that on a humanitarian level would have benefitted much more from US military involvement (mostly poor african countries involved in the AIDS epidemic).

hey liberation was about 50% true, they did need/want him out… we did it. and as far as the world community goes… fuck em. this was a unilateral decision… we went in with about 12? countries behind us. UN law dictates that if a country that holds a veto vote says NO than it’s a no go. Russian AK’s, and hind copters were what the Iraqi’s fought with. France’s ELF oil company (their largest) gets over 85% of it’s oil from Iraq, and China supplied the electronics for the Iraqi missle systems. ALL THREE HOLD VETO STATUS… they would veto until the cows come home.

besides, US soldiers will never die taking orders from another country’s general and that is what happens when the UN is involved, although the US & Eng spearheaded the war, (even if the UN voted yes) the UN would lead it. the world needs to know that we don’t take orders from anyone, we will listen… but we make our own decisions.

listen, i’m no warhawk… i’m not happy with the way the war went and i have always said the rebuilding will be more difficult than the fighting but i look at it like this… the man was akin to hitler… they both tortured, murdered, lied, cheated and killed… but at least hitler was elected, hussein took office by coup. and this war is deeper than iraq… cause man, muslims HATE the US and white-jews/christians in general… it’s all fucked up. maybe if we get someone with a level head in their 30 years from now they will be cool with us again… i mean it took a hundred years but England is now our biggest ally :sorryboutdalongpost:

fuck aids… cure cancer first :confused:

this argument has been exhausted time and time again…face the facts people,we went to war,we lost lives,we killed a bunch of towelheads,end of discussion

:gives: We kicked their ass. We are still kicking their ass.

GWB is going to win again because the economy is improving due to the tax cuts. Intrest rates are low and people can afford to buy houses. GWB is trying to end Affirmative Action. GWB banned or is in the process of banning partial birth abortion (which is where they stop a full term baby as it is halfway out of its mother and suck out the brain killing it. Since it was not fully out it was considered legal by Clinton :confused:. GWB now allows grants to go to faith based charities who were not previously eligible for grants because they believe in God.

What were the first 2 things Clinton did when he first got elected? Raised taxes, allowed partial birth abortion.

Just a few reasons I am a republican and not a democrat. And don’t get me started on gun control. :mad:

Originally posted by rookee
hey liberation was about 50% true, they did need/want him out… we did it. and as far as the world community goes… fuck em. this was a unilateral decision… we went in with about 12? countries behind us. UN law dictates that if a country that holds a veto vote says NO than it’s a no go. Russian AK’s, and hind copters were what the Iraqi’s fought with. France’s ELF oil company (their largest) gets over 85% of it’s oil from Iraq, and China supplied the electronics for the Iraqi missle systems. ALL THREE HOLD VETO STATUS… they would veto until the cows come home.

besides, US soldiers will never die taking orders from another country’s general and that is what happens when the UN is involved, although the US & Eng spearheaded the war, (even if the UN voted yes) the UN would lead it. the world needs to know that we don’t take orders from anyone, we will listen… but we make our own decisions.

listen, i’m no warhawk… i’m not happy with the way the war went and i have always said the rebuilding will be more difficult than the fighting but i look at it like this… the man was akin to hitler… they both tortured, murdered, lied, cheated and killed… but at least hitler was elected, hussein took office by coup. and this war is deeper than iraq… cause man, muslims HATE the US and white-jews/christians in general… it’s all fucked up. maybe if we get someone with a level head in their 30 years from now they will be cool with us again… i mean it took a hundred years but England is now our biggest ally :sorryboutdalongpost:

12 countries that backed us? ROFLMAO

the UN was created to prevent war dogging and pre-emptive attacks. We used the UN to attack Iraq the 1st time. why werent people BITCHING then on how bad the organization was? you say taking orders from the UN is bad? we have no business in the east and making decision there unless we have global support to do so. we would never tolerate Russia, France or China invading say Cuba to overthrow Castro would we? fuck no.

you have good reasons but no logic

Originally posted by Black_WS6

GWB is going to win again because the economy is improving due to the tax cuts. Intrest rates are low and people can afford to buy houses. GWB is trying to end Affirmative Action. GWB banned or is in the process of banning partial birth abortion (which is where they stop a full term baby as it is halfway out of its mother and suck out the brain killing it. Since it was not fully out it was considered legal by Clinton :confused:. GWB now allows grants to go to faith based charities who were not previously eligible for grants because they believe in God.

What were the first 2 things Clinton did when he first got elected? Raised taxes, allowed partial birth abortion.

Just a few reasons I am a republican and not a democrat. And don’t get me started on gun control. :mad:

so lets save the unborn, starve them by cutting welfare and tax breaks for lower class and give them access to guns to kill each other to make money since the only jobs they can get pay $5.25/hr

all the reasons i wont vote for Bush this election.

(btw where are the jobs?)

i just bought a gun too; whats the big deal? i had to sign a paper and fingerprints and stuff; oh no! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Black_WS6

And we wonder why the rest of the world sees us as arrogant assholes. The tax cuts arent bringing back the economy. Interest rates are the lowest in 45 years, its not like thats a good thing. The only reason the economy is doing ok right now is because Greenspan dropped the rates to ridiculously low levels. The real test will be to see if the economy keeps going up after interest rates start to go back up a little bit, which is unlikely considering how many american jobs are getting shipped overseas an other such reasons. The Dow dropped 100 points in 45 min this afternoon based solely on the wording that the Fed will be cautious before raising interest rates, instead of saying in black and white that there wont be one anytime soon. Our economy is shaky as fuck.

Every 4 years: Things Never Change.

Vote me, Next Election.:eek:

12 countries that backed us? ROFLMAO

the UN was created to prevent war dogging and pre-emptive attacks. We used the UN to attack Iraq the 1st time. why werent people BITCHING then on how bad the organization was? you say taking orders from the UN is bad? we have no business in the east and making decision there unless we have global support to do so. we would never tolerate Russia, France or China invading say Cuba to overthrow Castro would we? fuck no.

you have good reasons but no logic

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom and Uzbekistan. The State Department listed Japan as available for “post-conflict” support. If Russia didn’t have an arms contract with Iraq they prob would have voted yes and then it’d be the world vs. France on if we go in or not.

read a newspaper :rolleyes: actually… don’t… the BBC’s president just resigned; seems someone was kinda making up stuff so that there’d be less support for any US/GB war efforts.

you have good intentions but not enough knowledge.

actually it was 70 coutries i thought