Anti-Obama Chime in.

or D) they start dealing under the table to avoid being taxed to death.

no…

i see first hand how this works being in a business owning family… when the economy is stimulant, the company EXPANDS…GROWS, whatever you want to call it. with that, we get to hire MORE PEOPLE, give people and their families JOBS and SECURITY, and pay them more.

My father owns a small landscaping company. I have helped him from day 1. I know very well how much work goes into starting a business and keeping it going. This tax plan is a very bad idea. It may sound good in theory, but so does communism. If you have actually ran a business or helped manage one, you will realize how this will effect people.

i agree and i’m in the same boat. i was just busting your balls

oh I know…lol. I was just explaining why I actually know what I am talking about for once lol.

i’ve seen it first hand the other way too :gotme:

ATTENTION FUCKTARDS:

THERE IS NO SCANDAL INVOLVING ACORN. ACORN IS REQUIRED TO TURN IN ALL REGISTRATION CARDS. THEY ONLY FRAUD COMMITTED WAS BY WORKERS AGAINST ACORN. END. OF. FUCKING. STORY.

Please post FACTS if you wish to dispute this.

If you give out any health benefits, do the math…your tax liability will go up more under McCain than Obama. (3% more tax on 250+ under obama, 36% tax on health benefits under McCain)

:ty:

Your father’s company NETS more than $250,000/yr? That’s AFTER expenses. Keep that in mind. This tax ONLY EFFECTS NET PROFIT. NOT GROSS REVENUE.

Think for a little people, if you look into it you’ll see that McCain will cost your business MORE money.

FYI - Our company will face a tax increase, however w/ Obama’s health care credit our out of pocket costs are less than with McCain’s tax on the benefits we provide. In short, a company WITH $12 MILLION IN POST EXPENSES PROFIT (something MOST sb’s on this board don’t have) WILL SAVE MONEY UNDER OBAMA

Let me break that out: Tax increase on 12m = $360,000, 35 health ins policies avg 12,500 ea = $437,500 x .5 (new credit) = 218,750. $360,000 - 218,750 = $141,250 in NEW costs. McCain keeping bush tax policies = no new tax cut. New health care tax = 35% on 437,500 = $153,125 in NEW costs. Obama’s policies cost us LESS than McCains.

im not trying to support one candidate or another here. i really don’t pay attention to politics. THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT ANYWAY… how much of what they say will they really do…

i was just commenting on the trickle down theory

:fail:

Dude. it’s 3%

Trickle down doesn’t work. Reagan tried it, we went into recession. Bush tried it, we went into recession.

:picard: The directions were so simple JEG could follow it. Quote my questions and answer them.

I blame you for hijacking my thread!

Yeah, there’s no fraud with Acorn Joe, there are just investigation in 6 or 7 states and Democrats suing in every court they can to prevent basic ID from being a requirement in state after state.

It’s pretty easy to draw the conclusion from how hard they’re fighting voter ID laws that they know massive fraud is taking place.

ID laws by their nature suppress the vote, many people don’t drive; MANY people don’t have PICTURE id. If you look into the issue Jay you’ll find that ACORN spends millions to try to verify every registration and they separate ones they cannot verify before they hand them in. They’re required to hand in EVERYTHING, including bogus ones. They do their best to verify legit registrations and sort all of them. CNN just had a piece that said “the only fraud appears to be committed AGAINST acorn by employees”

I mean seriously who are these masses of people voting twice moving all across the state under the radar in a single day? The idea of massive voter fraud by over-voting is as crazy as the gov’t plotting 9/11

that is your opinion, with out FACT… Prove that there is massive fraud taken space.

PS - On the subject of new taxes:

If you’re you/your company makes profit greater than $250,000 year. This means NET profit here’s what you’d be paying EXTRA:

$300,000 = $1,500
$400,000 = $4,500
$500,000 = $7,500
$1,000,000 = $22,500

Yeah, really breaking the camels back there…

Respondents?