Antiperspirant Deodorant

Alright, so last year I was Manhattan and when I arrived & showered, I realized that I hadn’t packed any deodorant. So I walked down to the nearest bodega and picked up some Old Spice “Original” or “Classic” Antiperspirant Deodorant. By this point my underarms were quite damp (hot-day in the cit-aye) and applied it as I was walking out of the place…

… “holy shit” was my reaction. This stuff almost felt like it was burning, but in a good way. Pits were bone dry INSTANTLY. I was seriously impressed. Every time I used it I never had a drop of pit moisture.

Once I ran out of it, I went to try and find this stuff locally. No luck. I haven’t been able to find it since! I’ve been using the “Original High Endurance” but that shit is weak sauce compared to what I bought in the city.

Any of you guys know what I’m talking about? Any of you guys use this stuff?

Anything applied the night before keeps me dry all day after.

https://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.&ei=PXcJUsKeHZPwyAHv64FI&fp=d3670c354264d22d&q=old+spice+classic+antiperspirant+%26+deodorant+stick+original&sa=X&tbm=shop&ved=0CEEQsxg

Local bro. I know I can find stuff online.

Here are the differences I can find:

“Classic” ingredients:

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (16%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyethylene, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol

“Original” ingredients:

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (17% anhydrous) Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 8 Distearate, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Silica, Behenyl Alcohol

I never thought there was a big difference to this stuff. Every brand & version I’ve tried seemed to work exactly the same, except for the “Classic” Old Spice.

Local…says the guy that orders cell phones from Japan…pfft

Yeah I know what you’re talking about. Been near you in the summer a time or two. Glad you found something.

I guess you’re right. I’ve found some Google reviews and every other person says it’s not sold in stores anymore for some unknown reason.

Ha! I was asking for that wasn’t I, lol.

Change your username to Mr. PitStains until we see an order invoice for a case of this stuff

Haha. I was also thinking I might have purchased some bootleg stuff originally. The store wasn’t too shady, but you never know.

Probably was causing cancer in rats or something. I ventured from my normal stuff once and found out I was allergic to something in the Old Spice I tried. My armpits were on fire. Not a good day.

This shit is the tits, no stains, dry all day…

I use the stick version of this :tup:

It was the Old Spices that probably caused it.

not threadworthy

Most definitely! Waaaay too much spice!

offtopicish, but Arrid xx spray will keep you dry. To the point it is hard to wash off with soap and water.

Just bought some of the “classic” online. No idea if it’s really the same stuff I bought before. Guess I’ll find out.

Mother fucking bootleg deodorant! Sheeeeeettttttt.

I hope you dont get lumps in your pits from application…

First world problems.