Antiperspirant Deodorant

x2 arrid keeps my swampyness at bay

Makes you wonder.

If it’s ANTIPERSPIRANT… and it doesn’t allow you to PERSPIRE, WHERE the HELL does the perspiration go then!!!

Make you sweat in the junkhouse so much if feels like you’re peeing?

You’re blocking them pores, somethin’ gun happen.

ive used antiperspirant my whole life up until a year or two ago. I stopped using it after it ruined soo many of my shirts by building up in my armpit of the shirts. That shit isnt good for you and accumulates aluminum in your body. I sweat alot more than anyone I know but I havent used it in years now and just use old spice regular deodorant (non antiperspirant). I feel soo much better and less irriatated under my arms and i dont have to worry about ruining any of my shirts anymore. I actually sweat less now that I ever have. I used to go for hours without sweating when i used antiperspirant then at random times sweat would like pour out of my arms for no reason.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

this

Yeah, never been a fan of blocking perspiration with chems. I’ve always used regular deodorant but in my line of work, sweat is supplied at no additional charge.

Mitchum works quite well. #hyperhydrosis

https://youtu.be/gDjKkMxdLW4

Bam. And it works like a charm.

I did 48 hours no shower in China wearing Mitchum. Shit is amazing.

This made me LOLZ

…delivered to your home in a plain brown box for the discreet customer.

:tup:

I am pretty sure you can buy this in every department store/super market.

Bump. This shit is amazing:

So it’s pretty hot & humid out right now and I spent some time mowing / yard work / etc. No pit sweat at all, just chest & back:

… if anyone cares, lol.

I thought this thread was going to be about deodorant being bad for you.

I currently use some spray on shit my girlfriend picked out for me, generally I barely sweat or get smelly compared to other people.

Driclor. Has to be ordered from amazon since its technically prescription. Its changed my life. Read the comments for application tips and warnings.

How did you work up a sweat cutting 100 square feet of grass?

someone wears a sweater under the Tshirt.

Is that a shit stain above your belly button?

Doedorant not so much, anti-perspirant, yes. Sweating has a purpose and preventing it is not exactly a healthy thing for you to do, especially when it’s something “non-social” like yard work.

lol, but I did mention it wasn’t just cutting grass.
@ubengineering dirt from my weed whacker. But it can be shit if it makes for a better thread.

It seems aluminum has been strongly linked to alzheimer’s.

I’ve been using dove for men clinical protection, keeps me pretty crisp

For me it’s a quality of life issue, I’ll lose my mind at 80 instead of 90 if I can stay fresh until then.