My balls hurt

I hate hot weather… i think im gonna try some baby powder.

what the hell does hot weather have to do with you balls hurting.

chaffing lol

mine are nice and cooled off now, computer in gameroom >* its like 75 down here with 30% humidity

The absolute best is when you have shorts on while youre driving and you aim the a/c vents up your shorts. Thats like a little piece of heaven.

hot weather -> sweaty - > stinky -> turn off to chicks -> don’t get any -> blue balls

Mystery solved!

pleather seats suck :boink

or you can get a shower and not be known as stinky balls :doh:

You should try working in a warehouse with piss poor ventilation while your lifting repetitively and walking to carry the boxes where they go. Talk about stinky balls!

shave hairy balls to reduce sweat :kekegay:

it works

Lucky bastard, my vents dont swing that way lol :frowning:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/funny/putitaway.jpg

Note to self: don’t ever open another thread w/ “balls” in the title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TMI you guys KILL ME!

eek a girl just read this hahahahahahahahahhahaha

i konw that feeling!!!

stuck in the ass again?

baby powder owns!

try being a cement worker in this weather …

I bought Eurodad this green goldbond powder because I was told it was “like a cool breeze” in your shorts… he works outside and gets sweaty and sore down there… so the other night he decides to take a shower and then put this powder on… the next thing I know… he is diving back in the shower in a panic… the powder … apparently… burns…

hahaha…glad i dont use that…baby powder greater than all

hahahahaha… i heard my buddy say the same thing!

yeah, it was some medicated shit, kinda like ben-gay or flexalll 454 but in a powder . i put it on and it burned so bad i had to get back in the shower.

:greddy2: wash your shit 3x a day and it wont happen.