My balls hurt

yeah learned that the hard way in college… also nair makes your nipples bleed :crying:

:doh: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I was going to ask why you would put nair on your nipples but I’ve decided that maybe I don’t want to know

thank GOD it wasn’t a girl that posted that! ROTF!!!

I have always used a razor to shave my legs… so it is ALARMING to me that a man knows more about Nair than I do…

i used Nair before… oh boy

Dare I ask… Where?

this thread has archive all over it…

shave and try boxers> afronutz

I prefer creme hair remover… it’s not for use on the genital region though!

Does that burn your legs?

Im already rocking both of them… it doesnt help. I was wondering if maybe I greased them up with some lotion or something so they dont rub. :dunno:

No… I use it on my mustache… :hs:

well, one day i was bored sitting around the suite… so i was like i am sicking of shaving I am going to try Nair… first time it was ok… kinda burned

second time, i though my shit was on fire… it was definitely funny.

i think the best part would be the few days after i did it, that shit itched like crazy!

:rofl: :rofl: you learn your lesson ?

hahahahha… That sounds like something Eurodad would do…

I just bleach mine… :blue:

I’m part saskwatch (sp?) so bleaching never did much good.

now let me tell you about that new bladeless shaver thing for women…
this happened like 6 months ago

i came home from work one day and went to get a shower, i needed to shave my balls but my razor looked like it shit the bed… so i seen this new bladeless razor in a new package my mom had, i decided to try it and thing nothing of it.
read the instructions and it said to rub this foamy gel all over the area you want to shave, so im standing there naked in the middle of the bathroom rubbing gel on my nuts. it then said to wait a whole 15 mins!!!, so i decided to just sit down and take a poop while my gel works in… 15 mins later i get in the shower and use this “bladeless” razor and continue to shave my private area, 1 min afterwards i am on the bottom of the shower holding my nuts almost crying, it BURNED!!! SOOOOOOO BAD! i dont know what it was but it was the worst feeling i have ever felt… so after about 10 mins of holding my balls while crying and almost drowning from the shower i felt a little better and got up to start to cleanse myself… after my shower i read the instructions again to see if i missed anything i was suppose to do. well it turns out that in VERY VERY SMALL fine print it says DO NOT use on genital areas… :doh: nothing grew back down there for about 2 months tho :rofl: so its just a for warning for anyone even thinking of that stuff…

from that day forth i have refrained from rubbing anything on my balls that i havent read the fine print on first

:scared: