so i just checked weather.com....

cause it looks like its about to storm like a bitch down here, and it looks like theres snow in the Pittsburgh area… wtf?

:ugh:

pirates game was canceled

it hailed here about half an inch. my deck and pool cover were covered in sleet/hail/freezing rain what ever you call it.

:mad:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
it hailed here about half an inch. my deck and pool cover were covered in sleet/hail/freezing rain what ever you call it.

:mad:

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You have a pool!!!:slap:

many possibilitys:naughty: :naughty:

Originally posted by Shaggy

yes we can have sex in there once it gets warm right now its a killer 58 degrees. wait till its atleast in the 80’s

late may at earliest. ill have a get together here i have a huge field next to my house that we can park the cars and have a cook out and have some fun

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You have a pool!!!:slap:

i thought that said wierd and i was going to agree but the werd part frightens me :eek3:

yes we can have sex in there once it gets warm right now its a killer 58 degrees. wait till its atleast in the 80’s

late may at earliest. ill have a get together here i have a huge field next to my house that we can park the cars and have a cook out and have some fun

lets not and say we did:greddy2:

lets not and say we did:greddy2:

lol aight how bout we dont and say we didnt. but i can still have the get together at my house though :slight_smile:

wow, you guys are fags

Pittspeed Orgy != fun,

unless we can get the vagina to penis ratio up to about 3:1, then im down for whatever, as long as me and Kolar dont bump nutsacks.

sometime in july i would say would be a good time. hopefully

my parents are goin away may12th-20th to hawaii but its too cold to have a get together yet for the pool.

sometime in july i would say would be a good time. hopefully

my parents are goin away may12th-20th to hawaii but its too cold to have a get together yet for the pool.
still got the house though:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
still got the house though:D

yeah i know my neighbors are really nebby but i think my new neighbors would shit himself if abunch of cool cars came over and hung out. (hes into harleys and has a raised pickup and a 2nd gen T/A :()

yeah i know my neighbors are really nebby but i think my new neighbors would shit himself if abunch of cool cars came over and hung out. (hes into harleys and has a raised pickup and a 2nd gen T/A :()
As long as he like MGD it,s alright:D

lol maybe a lil gettogether one afternoon into early evening then a cruise to southpark to hang out and whipp up on some slow ass cars :eek3: