any 1 seen this?

Unless both of your cars are packin a punch (under the hood), they’re
both rice rockets to me. :dunno:

More pics of cousin (and or g/f) :naughty:

my car is completley stock, body and engine
his just has magnaflow exhaust system audio and bodykit(hes not a racer)
and i’m not 2 sure how to resize my pic :frowning: help

Man half the cars at darknights were like that.
We went up expecting to see alot of nice cars (live in Kingston, never been to DK before) and it was basically all rice. Don’t get me wrong there were some nice cars, like the Sil80 that was for sale here, an oranage S14 Kouki with a blacktop swap and a really clean FC to name a few. But things like the Honda (civic i believe) with the S15 front end or the turbo Sunbird with the Silvia emblem on the grill kinda got to us and we ended up leaving after about an hour. The DK model search definately made up for it though.

I saw pix of it on VM and i barfed in my mouth

that car has been done up soo poorly :frowning:

:roll: :roll:

Yeah, but cmon. You’re part of VM.

I’m sure you’ve seen much worse in person.

Agreed, :lol:

But seriously, even if you love you astheticly pleasing cars atleast do it right, if you’re going to put a wide body kit atleat have the correct rims/offset for it.

-Arslan

when i saw that, i was like wtf. there was some dude next to me whom i didn’t know and i said, “that’s pretty damn stupid, who the f**k does that?! if someone’s gonna take a car to a big show, you think they’d do a proper job, emblems and all.” funny thing… that dude beside me was the owner. he says, “buddy, that’s MY car” thinking i’ll get phased and choke on my words. instead i respond with, “ok… and? why the hell would you do something stupid like that? is it a silvia? NO.” gino, as i like to call him, claims it was the “closest” thing he could find to the sunbird’s emblem. but after a minute or so of ball-breaking, he and his friends weren’t too happy with what i said, so i saved my skin by saying “…but i’ll let it slide this time” after laughing my ass off and walking away. #-o :hahano:

considering the front was made from scratch in 1.5days( because she rushed him so much) it had to be bondoed like that but she got was she deserved.
Btw whats VM?

also i think the paint came out good even tho the car looks like barney it was painted in my barn :shock:
but shes a ricer body and soul lol

VM = Vitalmotion.net = Kitchener Waterloo

BARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYvBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEYBARNEY
http://tinypic.com/biw9si.jpg
Ive spotted barney!

Yeah, but cmon. You’re part of VM.

I’m sure you’ve seen much worse in person.[/quote]

VMs got some nice cars and tones and tones of riced out cars,

but this 240 is just nasty on its own level.

Barney is purple.

I think you meant Barbie

If only I had a shotgun…

How does she drive around with no license plates on the back or front?