Any 95 M3's for sale?

no clue. did that anthony dress like a guido, and looked like he was tweaking the entire time?

Talk about his family owning restaurants or some shit constantly and that he deserves a discount because he’s part of the BMW community?

Yes…

and also what Jclark said

didn’t mention either of those. the guy is from the red hook area and lives in westchester county now. states he is moving to FL to work for Central Florida Turbo.

probably lol

yes it is jesse lol

yup

shitty food … yeah he said the same shit to me when he was buying my motor, tranny and seats

:rofl I’m so glad you brokered that deal, what a PITA, I think I owe you a beer.

JClark posting on shift?

I’m trapped in my office waiting on other people = it’s time to make useless posts on the interweb.

I once was also trapped in my very own office, waiting on results from other people, and posting on shift.

The next day I was laid off.

Mother of God…

Dude was all, come in for dinner sometime…

Asked for a chicken parm dinner…

Me and Rankin here ended up getting shitty chk parm subs that was more bread than anything else :lol

I like Kona Fire Rock and Sam Adams lol

yeah i was expecting some amazing chicken parm and we get the sandwich im like :wtf

fuckin A this kid strikes again!!! he just wont disapear will he?

jesse, im about to cut off the first muffler and weld in a straight pipe. :slight_smile:

speaking of M3’s, anyone have a bently they want to let me barrow?

Nooooooo!!! It’s so perfect the way it is!!!

one muffler too many :frowning:

They get real raspy without that center resonator.

and poppy :slight_smile:

do u have a bently i can barrow? or know anyone who does?

i have one in pdf format you meat head

and wtf do you need a bentley for? I’m a human bentley.

well…

i was looking at the therm housing and the bolts to take it off are blocked by the fan. so thats all gotta come off. unless u know a trick.

i got a fuel filter and i have no idea where it is.

i got a cabin filter and i have an idea where it is but havnt looked yet.

the diff fluid is pretty easy i would think.

would u send it to me please?

http://spaghetticoder.org/bmw/