ANY/ALL LEVEL AUTO TECHNICIANS - DEALERSHIP

We’re looking for several technicians at our Toyota dealership. Full time positions and any/all levels are wanted. Looking for immediate help as we are getting ready to expand to our new 30+ bay garage next door, top of the line equipment/bays/lifts/heated floors/etc.

You can contact me for any questions, but any job specific questions should be directed towards Mr. Michael Cinque (Sin-Qway) @ 716-625-8444.

-Adam

Thanks guys! :tup:

they flexible at all with scheduling around classes?

Forwarded to a few technician friends.

That’s something you’d have to contact Michael about.

Thanks don :tup:

Whats the schedule like? I tried working at NT lexus but couldn’t do the 3 day on/off thing I need more regularity.

Where’s it located?

3 days on, 4 days off. It changes though.

So one month you’ll work M-W and the next will be TH-Sat. Every other month or so when it flips, you get a week straight off. Likewise, you’ll get a “hell week” a couple times a year where you work 6 days straight, but you’ll have just as many 1 week paid time off shifts.

Lockport, Basil Toyota.

wow, that schedule is baller. id do that.

Ah yes, I’ve been watching the expansion project. Looks like it will be a damn nice place

it should be, the service area is already built and BALLER.

hey Beck I sent you a message on facebook. it wont let me send private messages on my phone

Ya thats the same as NT lexus, I would be fine doing Thur-sat every week but the flip flop kills it for me. I have alot of other stuff I cant flip back and forth every month :confused:

Bad News Mike, Im looking for techs also…Basil Ford on Walden i do have a regular schedule. If you interested pm me or better yet stop on in and fill out an application. thanks chuck

p.s. sorry beck to highjax ur shit

that’s fine. sorry to hijack your shit, but i accidentally mistook your bedroom for the bathroom last night and took a steamy dump in your dresser drawer and pissed all over the prada sleep. :frowning:

<3

lol im a tech there its pretty good there and the sched is awesome

who is this?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

oh, what up dave.

Sup lol