Any BMW junkies out there? Paint code question

word lol

You only hate it now b/c its not a BMW color, you fuckin elitist :lol

went o the shop today…took some crappy cell pics for you…still needs some assembly…color looks great in person…no sunlight in any pics…i think you will love it seeing as you picked it out

Yea man, no complaints here, color looks good and from the dissasembly pics it looks like you guys did a legit job taking off the doors and all the other shit.

Bmw’s DONE! Imo, I think it’s fucking great.

saw it yesterday on rt 9 in cp…sounds good!

uhhhh…did you really? lol, cuz I didnt get it back, hope people arent driving my shit around… Was it being beat on?

Wasn’t being beat on, but I definitely saw it.

I was getting gas at the Hess on Rt. 9 at the end of Sitterly.

I doubt there are many baby blue E39s with loud exhaust and chrome wheels around this area :rofl

lolol, yeah, I’d have to agree. Just 1 person in the car or you didnt see?

wasnt really looking

:sFi_bat:

hahahaha

:lol

Car looks sick dude. Looking forward to seeing it around. Get some more pictures for sure.

lol no one was joy riding in your car…we brought it to latham last night to buff it and rick personally drove it back to clifton park today so we could put the rest of the interior pieces and some trim pieces on at the body shop. We would of trailered the car but we had to pick up and deliver so many cars today it was easiyest to drive it there

Northeast motorsports… are you the detail shop on route nine near that hobby shop, a few miles north of the circle? If so, is Rich still the owner of the yellow zx2 s/r with the WW kit?

yes that is us…rich isnt the owner but yes he has a yellow zx2 sr and is still there

I meant the owner of the car, not the shop lol. I may have to stop in and talk to him sometime, I haven’t seen or heard from him in a few years after some loser started shit on another forum about some wheels rich was selling him.

Sorry for the hijack though.

yea man stop by anytime

lol I asked today and someone said they brought it to the shop in latham to buff it out. I wouldnt care if you drive it anyway, it’s just that before I dropped the car off to be painted I didnt replace the rear tire and theres a HUGE bubble in it, shits about to give out at any time lol.

yea we noticed the tire and took caution…heres some goodies for ya from today…enjoy