Any bowlers in the house?

i drink every sunday nite with my team of about 40 people and oh yeah we bowl when we do it too.

i bowl im good anyone wanna bet money ;)ill be bowling this wenesday at hillview lanes with some friends.my last 3 games i bowled up there was 255 225 and 206

Wii Sports > bowling

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

quik excuse ?:bigthumb:

my high game was 289

I’m not in a league, open lane time is very scarce at Perry Park. I average between 150 and 170. In socks. :slight_smile:

Anyone ever thrown a Brunswick Absolute Inferno?

I bought it as a second ball to go with my slightly weaker (in heavy oil) Storm Super Power (the Storm is the only ball I throw at the moment.) My current average with this ball is somewhere in the low 200’s I’d say, and I’m hoping to be able to adapt a little better for slicker lanes (and bring the average up) instead of having to move over 4 feet to get a proper reaction.

It should be here in a few days, and I just figured I’d mention it.

i bowled in 8th grade for the first time and scored a 69.my dad said don’t worry its a lucky number.

i’ve only bowled a few times after that scoring a 172 as my highest lol.

man i hate bowling

What?

I bowl every Monday down at the Brunswick lanes in West Mifflin/Lincoln Place. I We’re getting into a league starting the 2nd week in May. I average about 175 and my high is 239.

just bowled a 289 3 weeks ago at brunswick on 51