Any DMV open sat 12/23?

So I sold my VR6 so I have the cash to put the evo on the road but I didnt get the money till after 4:30pm today and all the DMV’s where close.
But I did get the insurnce and all the paper work. So Now i need to find a open DMV. I heard that thees a cheek DMV that is normaly open sat, but is it open with the holiday?

any help would be great.

I know the Cheektowaga branch is open on Sat. But I would try and call with this being X-mass weekend. I know they where closed on Memorial day weekend… But that a Government holiday.

lol state jobs find every excuse to be closed usually, good luck trying to find one christmas weekend

Haha, shit, most of the town offices were cleared out by noon today, and Christmas isn’t even until Monday!!!

I need to get me a government job. So many days off with that job.

well I searched the web I cant find any web page that said there closed so Ill run out ther tommorow mornin to see.

Erie
Cheektowaga branch
Cheektowaga Motor Vehicles
2122 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043
No written testing, conditional license, or restricted license available after one hour before closing. No CDL written tests given less than three hours before closing.
Monday - CLOSED
Tu, We, & Thurs. 11:00 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m

Just got back. its closed. this weekend and next. anyone got a car or a dealer tag i can borrow(the car is insured by me). this sucks

or anyone want to help me “mod” my ohio temp tag.

i’d say i told you so , but i don’t feel like being that guy :stuck_out_tongue: