any good junkyards..

he junked his interior with the car

you try millers town pic a part?

no never heard of that

but i just went to the site and it looks promising

gonna check that place out tomorrow most likely

millerstown pic a part is a nice place IMO. alot of stuff thats not ripped to shreds. I know they have a inventory list on there website just google for it.

i went and got a door panel and some other stuff

but they said they had 4 when i got there when there was only two and pretty well picked over

but the price was good and the people were really friendly so it was worth the hike

Ahh. Sucks they were picked over, but I’m glad it worked out. They are one of the last places to go for dsms… most have been crushed, scrapped, etc by now. : ( In fact, Id like to take a ride out there again someday soon. I need a galant block and a q45 tb.

they had a new tsi there when i was up there. looks like it just came in. looked like it was in awesome shape too minus a rear bumper and stuff

i need to go back and see if i can grab a few more things. ill let you know when i plan on going back and see if they have anything you could use if you let me know what ya need

Frank PM me your #, We gotta have a drink so i can turn you away from those over sized golf carts…