Any good restaurants that may potentially have vegan food in the Galleria area?

Getting sick of the same-ole, which includes:

-El Caporal is a mexican place with a few options.
-Salsaritas is another mexican place with a shitty option
-Wegmans. Lots of shit, but i am sick of eating at grocery stores.

I guess i could hit up that sushi place, but i have had enough sun garden rolls to kill a normal man.

Thoughts?

thoughts? eat a burger

Dont be vegan?

On another note, nope, nothing constructive to add.

daves BBQ, perfect

Take a small trip down to Elmwood, Brodo has a large selection of soups and entrees that are vegan/veggie.

Kibarashi has a lot of great sushi that is either Vegan or can be made so (and the head chef is a food genius, talk to him he can come up with something other than whats on the menu).

The Lexington Co-op caters almost exclusively to you crazy vegans, and most other restaurants there have at least some vegan selection due to the large number of hippies.

What sushi place? Zhangs or Sakura? Maybe go down to that resturant in the consumer plaza. Or one of those corner resturanuts walden/union, miltons and some other one.

Buffalo Chop House? 32oz bone in ribeye. Just pretend it’s not a cow.

way to make the same joke 3 times.

that new italian place in the mall, maybe cheesecake factory has something. Their menu is pretty big. you already said sakura… I guess im at a loss.

White Castle

what is vegan? obviously no meat… but what are the restrictions? im too lazy to google. therere tons of places around- Ive been researching raw-food diets lately… youd be surprised who has what around here.

no meat, no dairy.

all i can think of is actually just going to elmwood… they have to have a bunch of that shit down there…

[quote=“newman,post:12,topic:33972"”]

no meat, no dairy.

[/quote]

no poop!

so… does something like this sound good to you?
Vegetable Wrap…
Grilled vegetable blend (zucchini, bell peppers, eggplant, onion, and yellow squash) and basmati rice. Marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette, with a sundried tomato pesto spread and avocado wrapped in a tomato pesto flavored tortilla.

I’m not gonna say don’t be a vegan, but Newman mind me asking how you came about being one? Religious reasoning or just one day decided not to eat yummy animals.

here…
you can view the menus before you even go… good stuff!
http://wnymenu.com/member/index.asp?inc=search

[quote=“FightinMike,post:5,topic:33972"”]

Take a small trip down to Elmwood, Brodo has a large selection of soups and entrees that are vegan/veggie.

Kibarashi has a lot of great sushi that is either Vegan or can be made so (and the head chef is a food genius, talk to him he can come up with something other than whats on the menu).

The Lexington Co-op caters almost exclusively to you crazy vegans, and most other restaurants there have at least some vegan selection due to the large number of hippies.

[/quote]

walked by kibarashi today (i live around the corner) and apparently they have been shut down by the city for tax evasion.

however I’m under the impression that they can just catch up on taxes and re-open, so they may be back up as soon as tomorrow.

vegans=teh ghey

While vegan may = uncool to you, just remember that every time he takes a shit its pure fertilizer from all the veggie matter he eats. Thisdoesnotmeancomeshitinmybushes