Bethel Park Police has nothing to do...

profiling FTL is right, when I was up in Kane county I had a cop pull me over in my 3000gt, when I put the window down, he said “wow I thought you were black and chuckled” I gotta love shit like that… Or better yet a few months back in summer there was supposedly a “drug run in process, and my vehicle fit the description” so the police decided to circle my work every 12 mins and when I got to the car they happened to be driving by and see me get in the car and they just stopped as I walked to and got in my car. Of course I waited till he started driving again and he pulled me over about 300 feet from my job and told me all this crap.

Man I’m glad we have cops like that!

I got a perfect example back when I had only 2 windows tinted (both rear doors on a 4 door no rear window). I pulled out of my plan and the cop followed me from my plan up a hill and did a dukes of hazard stop blocking traffic on the road. His reasoning for doing this at 830am? Oh because he couldn’t see me through any window. Riiiight so your telling me you can’t see a person in a car even when your right next to them because the windows behind the driver were tinted and the big ass rear window wasn’t tinted? Cops like that are dicks. but fought it and won the ticket haha

amen bro.