Any hookups in Orchard Park Court?

Anything? HOlla at me. kthnx :slight_smile:

oh noessss

Don’s a bad man :frowning:

jk<3

lol

What’s the ticket for?

Orchard park is one of the most lenient courts out there fines range from $75-$150 for speeding tickets.

trust me.

ya i remember i get let off for going like 18 over with one parking ticket

well your a girl…with tits. you dont count haha

i had a ticket for 22 over and all i got was one parking ticket. gotta love op court

youll just get a 90$ parking ticket

people prolly hardly ever hook up in that court… its probably illegal to do so

lol^^^

confidence inspiring thanks guys :slight_smile:

ya i think the ticket was like 50$ too… i was super shocked. I def was expecting to drop a good 150$. maybe they were hanging out that day

Cant remember is she is for the village or the town but the DA that I use there is Mrs. Hart. She is awesome. Go into it like you know her and she will be more than lenient. She is in her mid 40’s and talks with a lisp if that helps but she is super nice and is more than reasonable. You should be fine either way but it cant hurt to show her your pearly whites and bust some sexy moves for her.

ill be meeting you there. lol

yesterday - 73 in a 55 in op… fuck

oh yea when you go to court get their at about 3 and sign in so you can get out about 6:30, cause the lawyers cut ahead of you and their will be people getting their at that time too. Oh and the judge will be nice to you, but if you get their late he will be in a bad mood cause of all the other peoples BS.

stupid… drove down there today… closed for election.

rescheduled for march/09

beat me to it by 2weeks lol

op is awsome, they will ask when the last time you got a ticket was. if you tell them you cant remember its been sometime, if it really has. they will give you parking, if its speeding that is.

ya i got speeding on 219 70 in a 55… not worried about it just annoying that court was closed had to drive there to find that out.

I bumped this thread instead of starting a new one… because search button is my friend.