Orchard park court

so i have a ticket for a 72 in 55 on the 219, and was wondering how the judges are? also wondering what you guys think i would get out of it? i right now have one ticket on my record i think maybe 4 points, but have not had a speeding ticket in over like a year and a half or more.

State or Local? Get a lawyer and save yourself the hassle.

op can be kinda tough. i been there a few times…
get a lawyer, youll prob get a 200ish dollar fine

I paid 85 for a 55 in a 35 no points or school without a lawyer

I’m pretty sure I remember people with speeding tickets getting around a $125 fine.

why is everyone about getting a lawyer. any time i have ever gotten a speeding ticket i have gone to court without a lawyer and always not guilty, i either get a parking ticket or one time i got school. or even just dropped. so i dont get why everyone says get a lawyer. last time was 75 in a 55 on the 90.

OP is nice b/c they have good seats …IMO…

lol-- ok i thought it was funny
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43116

Why are you even asking the questions and starting this pointless thread then?

actually op is one of the more easy courts, you will go there on the sceduled date, they will reschedule it. you come back on the second time and the judge will ask you if you had any speeding tickets in the past 3 years, answer and then he will give you your fine. op doesnt send you to school and if its your first time in his court he normally doesnt give points. a lawyer is a waste for 72 in a 55.

because i have not been to op court. so the point of this threat is to find out how the judges are their. so if you have no idea how they are, then there is no need for a response.

90$ parking ticket everytime i get one in OP 219

and a brush outside the door to clean your shoes lol

generally anyone no how long it takes to go threw. ive already said not guilty so im going in tomorrow to find out what i need to pay or what im getting

just check in early… EARLY

i usually get stuck there for a couple hours. shitty

yeah im set for 5 but i figured get there around 4

you make it sound like a typical routine :lol:

lol. 2x in op. they like me.

I had court in OP last month, It was my 9th time in orchard park court.
I told the DA my story (about getting thrown on the hood and disrespected by the police) and she dropped my tint ticket, and knocked my speeding (80/55) down to a parking ticket.

The judge was giving everyone with speeding tickets 80-100$ fine. Except one dude 108 in a 65, $200 fine.
She’s pretty nice, and everything is over the loud speaker, so you can hear everyones violation,lol.

also, NEVER speed on the 219 on a nice day, there will be cops from the 90 to the boston/hamburg exit.

lol yeah im aware. i went to ecc south for auto body and would take the 219, 4 days a week, and the only reason i was speeding on the way home was because i had a semi in the passing lain moving vaster than someone in the slow lain. the truck was just doing the speed limit and i didnt want to sit behind him due to getting muddy water in my face the whole time behind him due to it just being after the winter and it was raining out
i know about all the u turns and where cops sit due to taking the 219 probably 5 or 6 times a week in the winter.