Any hyundai guys here ?

actually even if i was 8’ 11" i would still probably be able to just keep the front seat in there. There is so much room in this damn car.

mack your car has very been on a drag strip lol…

was at the end of last season. if your car wasnt broke maybe you would of been there with me :slight_smile:

you went from a g-body(awesome) to a FWD bonneville but them redemed urself with a ls1 f-body but then back to fwd pontiac but then back to rwd with the caddy and back to fwd korean?.. when we spoke ur reasons sounded like someone convincing themself they did the right thing. and ur already looking for an air intake…haha u kill me bro. i’mma start up a collection for ya to see if we can’t buy ur nuts back :smiley:

For this time in my life yeah it sucks. But since i chose to get married and chose to live in DC this is what i had to do.
Your right though, it was tough to buy a fwd let alone a 4 cyl hyundai. But you can only live the dream for so long untill you gotta face reality. Im leaving this one alone though due to the warrenty. At least I save on tires 50 bucks a piece vs 150 /oil 4.5 qt vs 8qt /gas 37mpg hwy vs 24 hwy /insurance not a hipo luxury sedan/ and its alot of savings. I just have to suck it up and wait untill i leave DC before i can get another fun rwd v8 car.

Laugh each time mike you explain yourself. we all know the situation.
:rofl: busting your balls

F u all :slight_smile:

http://i50.tinypic.com/a0jgp0.jpg