Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

We are waiting for you to design us some moneys!! WE got some cam specs ready to go.

List updated. 9 cars “on the list”. Probably just as many who are “in” who are not on the list. Ed, you might have to make more than one trip here in the spring.

I’m waiting for you to design a pm “tomorrow” from Wednesday!

Sounds good. I see many beers in my future. Hopefully Matt and Jeff can hang!

:Lilheadscratchyicon: LOL

Wednesday 4pm

I’ll let ya know something tomorrow.

cough**cough

lol

Any details about location?
Best guess on date?

I am going to assume Joe will be happy to use his dyno and we can supply the AWD dyno for any 4wd customers similar to last time.

I’d be glad to use your dyno if needed. Yins was great to work with.

If yins need anything I can help with while I’m in town, lemme know.

I guess it’s time to start taking deposits. Same deal as before. Refundable if something happens on my end. Non refundable if youse chicken out LOL. I really need 50%, but last time everyone did 100 bucks, so I’ll make it 100 bucks MINIMUM!

757-468-5101. We take Visa, MC, hot lookin Milfs and sisters OF AGE!!! LOL

When you call in, let them know you’re calling about the Pittsburgh tuning trip.

We’ll plan on later in the month of April tentatively. Exact date to be decided in the next couple weeks. Gotta coordinate with everyone.

I have a sister to volunteer… does that mean free tune?

:bigthumb:

I’d probably be in for a ‘late’ spring tune, or even a ‘later’ summer tune.

Gen7 Accel DFI on a Big Block Chevy w/dual sync (Sequential) and wide band. The clutch is hosed & will probably not hold on the dyno. Not worth doing until new clutch is installed. Other current projects putting clutch on back burner until weather breaks.

Does she look like you with tits??? … well bigger tits

Does she look like you with tits???..Well bigger tits

Email pictures. LOL

EEEEEWWWWW!!!

That’s right up my alley!!

I’ll call for the deposit next week really hope I got my heads and cam in by April

DO WERK, SON!!!

Ed, i’ll be calling with my deposit tomorrow! maybe add me to the beer drinking list too, i just hope a deposit isnt required for the beer list lol

Yes, anyone who needs anything let us know! Last time was awesome

One deposit in. Who was that?

We need to get them rolling, I need 10 before booking my flight.

When calling in for deposit, please let them know your screen name, so we can keep track on here who’s paid.

TIA