Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

Thanks for your concern.

I wouldn’t let a local tuner touch my car with a 10 foot pole.

Not hatin… Just sayin’

Friday is payday.

I will give Edward a jingle.

BPP checking in here. Paid my deposit earlier today

Pump in the house.

yeah it is kinda funny that if u went over on ls1tech and did this u would get banned. I guess this ought to show all the sponsors on here that ur money u spend to drum up business for ur shop is nothing but a waste. I find this to be bullshit and just shows when u suck the right person dick u can pretty much do what ever u want.

The difference between here and ls1tech is there is a conflict of interest on tech because there are shops that dyno tune all over the country there.

Glad to see you guys stirring up drama, thanks.

there are several shops on here that off dynotuning services. They have to pay for advertising and so should ed. No one is stirring upo drama some people on here want what they pay for. Its bullshit when a guy who doesnt sponsor on here is taking money from the shops that do dyno tuning. Try to make it sound like its ok but its not and the sponsors on here deserve to have this removed.

Tell me a sponsor here that specalizes in LSx dyno turning… An insured professional, not someone that has to buy the Tuning school from pm-fl

I can name you 3 sponsors that benefited and made money from the last trip.

ok but how is it right that other sponsors that pay for advertising and dont get shit out of it? he’s not an advertising sponsor so this thread needs to go. Also Im glad to see that the tunning school did u well with tunning ur car. U want to make jabs at me but buddy I made a 2004 GTO with a COMP CAM go faster then ur wonderful CUSTOM CAM. Oh by the way the guys from the tunning school enjoyed the thread that u had sayin u copied there book.

That’s cool, their book sucked.

He is being brought in by sponsor shop… The same thing happens with John Lund and lasota racing, they don’t sponsor steelcitystangs when they come in to site sponsors shops there to tune… Sorry you feel someone pissed in your cheerios, grow up and see your way out of here.

I dont care what happen on steelcitystangs. There are sponsors on here that deserve to have this removed. Ed either needs to pay or ed needs to go. Personally I hope the sponsors that are upset dump there advertising and take there money elsewhere because advertising on here with shit like this is like throwing money away.

Who’s upset besides you? You have no business to steal

I have no business to steal what do u think ed is doing from all the shops who offer dyhno tunning? Thats not stealing please explain to me how thats not. But u know in the end since I dont suck or ride all u guys nuts Ill be the bad guy. The sponsors who are unhappy about this have sent messages to the admins. Hopefully they listen and do something about this. U may think Im being a dick and i should shut my mouth but in the end this is wrong and definately is stealing from paying sponsors. maybe if u actually owned a business and seen what it takes to run a business u would better understand. Ill say it again ed either needs to pay or ed needs to go.

… I said steal, as in nobody is stealing tuning business from you because you have none to steal… Not that you are stealing from someone…

Btw my car ran faster N/A then the one you did N/A, compare apples to apples.

J&S dyno is getting buisness
Pittsburgh Performance is getting buisness
1st Try is getting buisness

all thanks to the group effort from some to get Ed here to help out the community by tuning ppls cars.

3 paid sponsors all seeing benefit from a Friends work

really because everytime I saw ur car at the track it went slower alot slower.

hey i see ur following me again.

That’s good… But it went 12.3@111 In October n/a. We don’t need a dick beating contest in here, take your garbage to pm’s.

wow a 6.0 ls2 motor with better heads and a bigger cam went a .10 faster then a 5.7 ls1 gto wow that very impressive.