Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

How long will cliff mine be closed?

said 60-90 days doh. that section of road being closed has been biggest pain and only been closed since monday

any word on that schedule yet, Ed? i gotta give the boss a little notice & see about booking a room down there.

what days work better for you? we can group you in what ever works best for you.

Jeff, thursday, friday & saturday would be the best days for me.

gonna make a list on wall here see who and when

Whats the actual dates here? I’m trying like hell to get this thing finished or atleast running. Damn driveshaft shop keeps sending me wrong parts.

If possible I would like the 26th 27th. I am off from the 24th thru the 27th. And I had to damn near sell my soul to get those days off.

First group.
Anthony Tirio
Jason Oblert
Dennis Crast
James Brzoska

Please have your cars at Jeff’s place the morning of Sunday the 25th

Second group.
Brandon Prorok
Nick Derosa
Matt Simmons
Dylan Rossi

Tuesday, Wednesday, either at Jeff’s or at the dyno shop.

Third group
Matt Wright
Aaron Spangler
Laura Kaupinis
Matthew Hudak
Andrew Lucy

Thursday for this group.

I’m going to talk to Joe, and see if I can’t have some of youse guys drop your cars at his shop. Might make it a little easier for me. If anyone wants to leave their cars at Jeff’s the entire week, he’s given the OK for that.

I understand there’s a TnT Friday or Saturday night. If a group of you wants to get together and go, I’m game. As always, I’m always open for the drankin!

If this schedule does not work for someone, let me know, and I’ll try and rearrange it a little. I can’t have everyone wanting to dyno on Saturday, or any one particular day for that matter. It’s just not practical. So, if I can move a couple cars around I will. Please be flexible. I am.

Greg, leave your car with Jeff, and I’ll spend some more time on it.

Backup list guys. I will try and work through the cars I already have as quickly as I can. If some of you want to leave your cars at Jeff’s all week, I’ll try my best to get to them. I’m sure I’ll be able to do most if not all of them during the week.

Ed, swap Dennis and me around, get him in on Sunday since he can only get off Sun/Mon and I am flexible

TnT is Thursday night that week.

Done…

Joe has given the OK to drop some cars off at his place. If he’ll chime in here that would be great.

His number is 724-747-1981.

Also, as most of the cars are modded (no real simple tunes) he’s adjusted his dyno rate to 100 bucks per vehicle, so everyone knows what they’re going to pay. Doesn’t matter if we’re on the dyno 1 hour or 3, it’s 100 bucks. This will def benefit the nitrous guys. And just so everyone knows, this is still less than our “in shop” rate for tuning.

Sunday morning will be fine
Thanks

Tony

Edward

Thursday is great for me.

I am off all week so I can bring it whenever you need it.

Ed, what time do you want my car at Jeff’s on Sunday morning? i was hoping to get in a group late in the week, since i’m off thursday, friday, saturday, but i’ll work with this. when would you expect the car to be finished. i wont be able to make it out to pick it up until thursday. as long as the weather is nice, i’m in for the TnT on thursday evening. Jeff, what’s the best way to get to your shop? i’m gonna be coming across 22.

I’ll go back over the list later tonight, and switch you around with someone else…

thanks Ed, i’ll get you a few beers while i’m out there! lol

Is it possible to be moved to the 26th so that my car would be done the 27th? I go back to work the 28th and I remember Ed saying he wanted them over night for a cold start tune?

bump

First group.
Anthony Tirio
Jason Oblert
Dennis Crast
Andrew Lucy
Dylan Rossi

Please have your cars at Jeff’s place the morning of Sunday the 25th

Second group.
Brandon Prorok
Nick Derosa
Matt Simmons

Tuesday, Wednesday, either at Jeff’s or at the dyno shop.

Third group
Matt Wright
Aaron Spangler
Laura Kaupinis
Matthew Hudak
James Brzoska

Thursday for this group.

Updated requested list. Someone in the first group needs to be bumped. I can’t have 5 or 6 people all wanting their cars to be done first. Plan is to have first group done by late Monday, ready to start on second group Tuesday. One or two of the first group will most likely roll over to Tuesday. As long as people are OK with that, we’ll leave it as is.

I’ll need some of the cars dropped at Joe’s. He’s given the OK for that. We may not have the man power to shuttle them back and forth. Anyone that’s wanting to drop theirs off at Joe’s please post up.

i should be able to have tues/wed off so ill be there with my car both days