Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

I am pretty sure James would not mind being bumped down… Might need the extra time seeing as the car is not running yet!

think andrew wanted first group too. so switch james with andrew. hoping to fire up jame’s car tomo

thank you ed. what time is everyone going to be at the dyno on sunday. i will just go there im 20 min from joes 1hour from jeffs. i will just stay and hang out/help with whatever.

You guys are killin me…

will call you in a bit discuss further details i guess

Here’s the dealio. We’ll have 5 or 6 cars to dyno on a Sunday, so we’ll run them through pretty quick. Base tunes, WOT on the dyno, move on to the next. Street tuning will have to be done afterward/Monday.

I should be in around 10:00AM. I’ll need a ride (Jeff?) We can go right to work when I hit the ground. Should be able to be at the dyno by noon I would think. Gives us 6 hours to get 5 or 6 cars dynoed (If Joe is cool wit dat). Might not be able to do all of them, but we’ll give it a helluva try!

oh rly? What time, Jeff, I wouldn’t mind being there, maybe give Smith a ride over or ride down with him…

let me know flight time ed will pick you up. tried calling you this afternoon.

Jeff I am quite sure it doesn’t matter to Drew… afaik he can’t make it during the week anyway and was going to leave the car…

So this Sunday you will be at Joe’s (in Clairton?) Dynoing a few cars?

Might want to stop over to say hello.

That is the plan Tod

ok, i wanna make sure i get this straight. my car is to be at Jeff’s on Sunday, correct? what time should i be there? how do i get there? i’m not familiar with the area at all. i assume there is plenty of room to unload my car also. i’ll probably hang out for a bit on Sunday, then be back down on Thursday to pick the car up & hang around for a while.

Jay it would prob be easier to meet at Joes shop Sunday morn since thats where Ed will be heading when he gets into town to put the first cars on the dyno and it is closer for you. We just need to figure out arrangements to get it back to Jeffs after it is done on the dyno if you can’t hang around all day.

610 7th Street Clairton, PA 15025

Provided I get my car done in time (I should have it running sunday as long as my axles and fuel rails show up friday), should I take my car to jeffs? Or would you just let me know and I can bring it down if you’re going to have time.

Ed, this is Dan, you tuned my blue GTO back in November (the non-procharged one). Drew is my neighbor with the 2010 Camaro SS RS with the cam and other mods.

He’s having an issue creating an account on here, but was hoping to get a firm answer of when and where to have his car. He can trailer it out to Jeff’s on Saturday or even early Sunday morning (would be better for him) if it can stay there the rest of the week and get dynoed in the last group like was posted earlier. But I also saw something on here about maybe moving his car to this Sunday. If so, he could probably trailer it to Joe’s shop and then get it back to Jeff’s to stay there for cold-start, street tuning, etc. Only problem is that he works construction Mon-Fri and does not have the option to get off of work. So he would not be able to drive the car around for you.

The cam literally has zero miles on it, so he said you could drive it around some during the week to get some miles on it before strapping it down on the dyno in the second or third group of cars.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Great… two Dan’s… two 2010 Camaro SS/RS’s… with cams and such…

This isn’t going to get confusing…

Refer to me as Azn or Azn Dan, and the other dan… well call him whatever the hell you want… that way we don’t get the dan’s with the 2010’s camaros confused…

Fine, call me Tyger then. I would rather not be called whatever the hell people want to call me. And if you read carefully, I don’t have the other Camaro…I have a 2006 Impulse Blue GTO that has already been tuned by Ed in the past. My neighbor Drew has the other Camaro, but I’m posting for him since he can’t get his account working on here. I don’t even think I will be able to make it to any of this event since I am away on travel for work right now. I was just trying to help out a good friend and let him know when the schedule is solidified for his car, seeing as he lives over an hour away and needs to know when to plan to borrow a trailer to get the car out there.

To make it clear:

Drew has an Inferno Orange Metallic Camaro with orange/black leather interior. Texas Speed Cam, Fast 102 intake manifold, ported LS3 heads, JBA catless longtube headers, SLP catback and other stuff.

Work has been anything but fun this week and I don’t need this added headache. Jeff or Ed, send me a PM if you want Drew’s cell number to get this figured out.

guess you cant read carefully either, since he said call him, as the kid with the camaro, whatever. not call you whatever. but its ok, guess you cant pick up on sarcasm to well on the interweb

No, he said to refer to him as Azn or Azn Dan “and the other dan… well call him whatever the hell you want… that way we don’t get the dan’s with the 2010’s camaros confused…”.

It’s kind of difficult to pick up sarcasm on the internet when the poster doesn’t put up some sort of smiley face, lol comment, or something to that extent. When I see plain sentences, with a bunch of ‘…’ thrown in between, to me, that implies the person is being straight to the point.

Sorry for all of the confusion then, I’m done.

Dan, Drew, whoever the heck you are today LOL <sarcasm> The car can be left either place. The only issue we’re running into is most everyone wants to be in the first group. As long as there’s enough space at Jeff’s and Joe’s it doesn’t matter when people drop their cars off. I will only be able to do them so fast, so some be out of commish longer than others.