any local meets around schenectady../EVO buddieszzz ITT

nomiezvr4, where are you heading tonight?

Hes in the city today.

nick you know this guy?

best bro’s

nomiezvr4 is a cool dude meet him the other night.

he want to v8 hunting?

I seen him do a few pulls. That car looks like it goes pretty good

Met him last night. Seems like an alright guy.

ahhh so your the guy who boots it by my work almost daily :lol

Sorry i missed you dude, AVB and I were supposed to meet up with you this weekend but I guess we all spaced on which night we were going to go out lol. We’ll have to try it again soon and maybe go cruising as well.

Looking forward to checking out your “cute starter evo.” :lmao

Not everyone’s goal is 800 HP. 450hp and daily driving is my goal. Map EF3!

Came out Friday night, it was a lot better turn around and cars then I expected. A cop stopped by and gave a speech, now I’ve never seen that before! Wanted to race a guy with an 03’ cobra. Cool guy, I guess he just wasn’t in the mood.

Yeah, I’m not looking to go 800 hp EVER! That’s just a track car and even if its driven on the street way too much invested in that to risk racing/launching all the time. I like building a car and beating on it every weekend. Of course 400+hp isn’t crazy fast but its fun to drive.

cool. i have s3’s in mine with the stock ix turbo. its also a 10.5:1 built 2L… need to iron out a few issues with the car

Just listen to how gay that sounds.

was it yellow? if thats the case, its a “cute starter cobra”. perfect for your “cute starter evo” lolz. u prolly would have won tbh

Andrew and I talked to that guy a few weeks ago, he was so stoned lol.

Give me a break-I was only a doosche after everyone else was:skid

Copscopscops

boosted civic coupe VS a white geneses coupe with a BOV any one see that race??? was at the Nissky lot. im lookin for the vid…