Any local shops hiring

Hey, does any know of any, or own a local shop in the tonawanda kenmore area,that may need some help, I’m only 17 and have limited experiance, but I got to BOCES for auto tech and I can pick up anything really quick, Most of all I’m very motivated and love the shop enviroment, If anybody has anything, Hit me up.

Thanks

dont let me burst your bubble but the answer is, No. nobody around here hires unless youre over 18 and ase or icar certified,. and if they do hire you without the certs yuo prolly dont want to be there. you gotta wait till you graduate and get certified.

apply at pepboys i need one more installer i believe. must be hard working not a lazy ass who doesnt clean and willing to work hard. apply online at pepboys.com and give us a call 873 3404

thanks, will do

if you know anyone it will help with a foot in the door not sure if you do or not but at 17 its your best bet

17 + no degree or experience = need help landing a job in this business (try finding someone that wants to take on an understudy)

the pep boys job sounds like a good bet too if your not a slacker.

Percision automotive, Does anybody know where thats is and do they have a website cause I cant seem to find it.

try spelling it “precision”

its tough being under 17 dude.

By NYS law you can’t do pretty much anything.

When I was that age and worked in a restaurant, you couldn’t touch a knife.

When i worked in the grocery stores, you couldn’t even throw cardboard into the baler, let alone press the button to crush it.

I’m telling you, if your well groomed and social get a job at a busy restaurant as a waiter. You’ll make way more money, and there are a ton of bitches everywhere. Make sure you do a job where you receive tips, if you just work hourly you’ll get dick for pay.

precision is on union and Don will laugh at you unless you know him. i knew him and he laughed at me. but thats only cuz i told a joke.

I kinda fiqured that, sounds like a high profile shop, and I know that almost know shops will hire me, but I’ll never know for sure untill I try.

Just stick to anything other than spelling :slight_smile:

No offense, but you’re obviously not qualified to work in a shop.
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22100

ur best bet is to wait til ur 18 cause u cant operate most equipment until then…then start off at a place like PepBoys or Midas or Monroe and get a lil experience with the basic stuff they do…I started at Midas they were cool about “Training” then get a few years experience then move on if u want…FYI…working at a crappy shop sucks…you make like doing stuff on your own car but if u go somewhere like midas and then want to move on get to a dealer as kwik as possible