Any LOST fans out there? SPOILERS INSIDE!! Official Thread

Bring it on guys, I dont have class and we can fire up the 65 inch. pizza, wings, beer and lost… i can strap the wife to the bed so she does not bother anyone.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FOR TONIGHT!$!@$%@#$^$%

at a new time also. 10pm tonight

whats up with that? they gonna start showing bewbs?

9 starts the rehashing from earlier this season and 10 is the actual episode. +1 for showing of bewbs…

where are bewbs?

wait… did matt show his bewbs at work?

pics?

no bewbs at work. unfortunately… One of these days i need to walk around our facilities and get pics of all the hot nurses and kitchen girls.

hahah DO IT

anybody else think its kinda shitty that they changed it to 10pm?

I do. Does adam watch lost? $10 says he comes on tomorrow reading the discussions bitching cause we didn’t type spoilers before our posts!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

yea adam watches lost… and he probably will do that LOL.

IM NOT WATCHING LOST RIGHT NOW PLEASE APPLY THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOUR POSTS WHEN APPROPRIATE:

SPOILER WARNING!!!

then please type the spoiler in the same font color as the page. thank you.

-the management

hahahah idiot

p.s.

kate died

SPOILER WARNING!!!

After 3 seasons on an island with no food, Big Fat Hugo is still Big and Fat.

are you mocking me… he wasn’t even in the episode.

and kate’s body was lookin bangin’… all tone

what an awesome episode! :hot:

yea it was def a good episode. Next week’s should be good

I wasn’t that impressed by the episode. They have drawn out this surgury over like 6 months. WTF is with the vagina restore vaccine? Sun is pregnant now but i don’t recall her getting that shot…

hahaha yea… the surgery has been drawn out for a long time cause this is the first new episode in 3 1/2 months HAHAHA…

lol good point. rob is owned for being a dummy when it comes to using a calendar

dont you get the feeling like this is the last season? it seems like they could wrap everything up in 16 episodes ( not that they will ) but something crazy needs to happen.

damn my DVR is getting filled the fuck up with all the new seasons… mondays are easily the best though…

-Prison Break ( HOLLA )
-24 ( meh )
-Heroes ( HOLLA this weeks ep was teh hotness )
-the hills ( yea i watch it shutup )
-dance life ( OMG JUST SHUTUP ALREADY )