Any LOST fans out there? SPOILERS INSIDE!! Official Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

should have left out the thing about the hills and dance life :gay2:

:hay:

what can i say, i like watching chicks dance

That reminds me, I have to download this episode…

where have you been lately… :hay:

the episode ruled

WTF Cheech?

this better go some where, what ever happened to the black cloud?

Whatever happened to a lot of things. Next episode looks good. It makes me wonder if Ben was originally on the French chick’s ship and the kid is really his and her kid.

Fuck Hurley and his stupid car. What made it even more unbelieveable was that a VW could start after all that time…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:307,topic:4331"”]

Whatever happened to a lot of things. Next episode looks good. It makes me wonder if Ben was originally on the French chick’s ship and the kid is really his and her kid.

Fuck Hurley and his stupid car. What made it even more unbelieveable was that a VW could start after all that time…

[/quote]

Thats cause it wasn’t a v dub. it was a “darma” I also love their generic beer.

just watched it a little while ago.

pretty good… but yea… the car?? weird.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:308,topic:4331"”]

Thats cause it wasn’t a v dub. it was a “darma” I also love their generic beer.

[/quote]

The funny thing, the beer cans were the modernized shape, not the ones of the older variety but whatever, it’s possible that it was not really that long ago that the van crashed.

darma beer…MmMmMmmMMMM

I guess I’m alone on this whole " the last few episodes ruled" thing, because they didnt. I LOVE the first 2 seasons, the first half of this one was pretty good, this second half is flat out ass dragging. Every episode has something in it that makes no sense, nor did it intend to continue, or even explain what just happened, it was completley passive.

Case in point, The group of people who (some or all of which were in a/the plane crash) just came to “watch” the doctor in his cage. Then they were like “Peace yo, gotta bounce, keep it real” and that was that, the doc made no big deal nor did it make reference to it again.

Its no longer " OMG what happened I wanna see more" Now it’s WTF, One 10 minutes of this show had anything to do with what’s going on.

BUT, I have 2 seasons invested thus far, so I’ll continue to watch. Cheers! :slight_smile:

There are only 3 seasons total, not 4.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:313,topic:4331"”]

There are only 3 seasons total, not 4.

[/quote]

:smash2:

I meant the first half of the season

This was a great episode… Jack and Claire are half brother and sister… Next week looks great, we finally see how Locke was paralyzed…

stupid jack playing football and having fun with the others…

what an ass face

ok seriously w t effff!?!?!?

That bit at the end had to be the future… What a great episode…

yeah i see that it is the future but how the fuck do you come back from that and why was jack asking for them to call his dad if it was the future, his dad died beforethe crash OMG I FUCKING HATE THIS!!!

YES, THE END!