Any MAACO type places in Buffalo?

I have a 2001 S10 with 25k miles I use solely for home depot, picking big shit up etc. The paint sucks ass and clear is all peeled and shit.

MAACO has those decent 500-1000$ complete paint jobs that would be perfect for something like my truck. I know you get what you pay for, overspray, etc is OK. I just want my truck freshened up a bit.

Worst comes to worst I will drive to the Rochester location but if there’s someone local to spray it who does this sort of thing that’d be a lot nicer.

You could probably buy a nice power painter and do it yourself, then have have a power painter left over when you’re done. Who doesn’t love more tools?

I was gonna say why not just have buffalo skins do a liquid wrap on it.

Not that I couldn’t learn how to paint but I never have before it’d probably turn out like shit, though I do love more tools.

I’ll check out their website, thanks, didn’t know this was a thing.

That sounds like the perfect kind of car to learn how to paint yourself. What kind of compressor do you have?

a shitty one lmao you are right though, I can at least learn to properly do prep work and I do need a summer project, that settles it!

1 Like

Just don’t buy that harbor freight purple gun. I highly recommend the Devilbiss Finishline guns, that’s what I started with. It’s easy to spray and learn on rather than fighting the gun and shitty spray pattern.

1 Like

They did a better job masking than Carubba did on my Expedition back in the day.