any of you fruits wear tight pants and ride a bicycle?

I picked up a new road bike, and am looking for other people to ride with.

i will be soon after i close on my house… gonna use it as a way to commute to work and back

i will not follow you to work…

yeah, you’re going to need a faster bike.

ditto. i figured it out, and the bike will pay for itself, and i will save a couple hundo.

oh, and talk to Scott at the bicycle company on main (the red door). :tup:

…and its a great way to stay in shape?

edit: /end family guy reference

i dont necessarily ride a bike, but ill wear tight shorts with you

In for tight pants.

the new house is only 6 miles from work, and it wont be that bad of a ride…

shit, one of the guys ride his bike in from OP

my only concern is road bike vs mountain bike for the curbs etc that i will be riding over on my way to work…

not sure what to get

:needpic:

get a hybrid bike. little beefier than a roadbike, but still not as bulky and slow as a mountain bike. you can still ride light trails with it too.

I best see you in some tights Zero…

i don’t wear tights… they are the ghey

hybrids are for chics. :slight_smile:

you shouldn’t be riding over curbs if you are on a road bike… you should be sharing a lane.

i was moving 10mph faster on a road bike than i was on a mountain bike. with the mountain bike i would get to work in the same time it took to drive, now i will be faster.

if you are really concerned get a cyclocross bike

i am not worried with those short little legs…can we take the training wheels off of this one?

lol, i had to wait for you on a mtn bike with these short legs fat ass :stuck_out_tongue:

Or just take the lane.

I don’t give a fuck yooo.

Ive got a bike, go figure lol. But i do need some shorts but im up for a ride when ever.

hybrids are for city streets. try riding that roadbike over some of the buffalo city side streets, and let me know how that works out for you :wink:

i ride in the street, and it becomes quite the intricate dance avoiding all of the ridiculous pot holes…

meh, road bike is not for me, too boring though i do have an old school schwinn 10 speed with the curly handlebars, almost brand new lol

then get a cyclocross bike

i will let you know how my bike holds up to the beat down i am going to put it through. i <3 jumping curbs

they may be short, but they’re girthy.

:gay2: