Any part time jobs with good benefits???

well, just curious is all. considering doing something else with my life but benefits are a must and its rediculously expensive through my wifes work. sooo, i was curious if any part time jobs out there had good flexible hours with benefits.

i very rarely see a part time job with decent/if any benefits at all. arent you required to have a certain number of hours to be qualified for them? and wouldnt that number put you at full time anyways?

hmmm, i thought part time jobs like UPS or something had benefits available for part time??? i dont know, if theres such a thing to be honest. just thought id ask.:slight_smile:

I think starbuck gives u benefits if u work 20 hrs

bank tellers get insurance, holidays, paid vaca, tuition assistance, etc. if you work 20 a week, at least at HSBC.

shit, i just started a new job at west herr because i needed insurance and a decent paycheck (boy was i wrong about that part), but i knew there was a certain number, it may be 20.

yea at west herr u need to work 40hrs a week to be eligible for benefits

I could inquire at work if we’re looking for a part time driver and see if it would give benefits.

I believe Lowes has some benefits for part timers

ups has a great benefits package, my mom works there part time and it covers her, me and my dad full health dental medical ext

do you know the minimum hours required?

^ no but my mom dosnt work very many so id try there

lol part time with good benefits, try to find full time with good benefits!!

Yeah tell me about it.

I definitely have to agree with UPS though, if you don’t mind being a loading-dock bitch. Lots of heavy lifting. If you stick it out for a few or 10 years and make it to full time you can make a really good buck.

john its hard to find 100% benefits even with full time… b4 you do anything look at the $$ that will go into it … your right im sure you did

at west herr i get about $40 taken out a week for full insurance(health dental, life) all maxed out and its pretty damn good. if we dont take the insurance they off 100$ at the end of every month, but im too accident prone to not have it.

wegmans health insurance is like $20 a month, i think you only have to be part time

and john, i could never see you at a wegmans or a starbucks hahahhaha omg hahahaha :lol:

What does it take to be a driver for UPS? I’m done with school and need a job but don’t want to load trucks

No CDL though I believe you need some obscure license. However, you won’t be hired to drive except maybe for holiday. You have to put in years loading to get the driver position.

damn

everyone I know who does that shit (loading) has serious back problems