Part time job opening

So my contact at the pharmacy that i use for my job has an opening for part time work. He said 9 an hour but he’s not completely sure. No benefits. The job is delivering medication to houses like the one I work in. It would be 6pm-11pm M-F. No major holidays. And possible delivery on Saturdays from 5pm-8 or 9pm depending on the amout needed.

I have a number but I won’t post it here.

Serious interests only. And yes you’d have to be drug tested and finger printed.

pm me for more details!

Do they provide the transportation?

I’d do it but if I have to use my own car then the dealio is off.

I also refuse to be drug tested/finger printed for a part time $9/hr job with no benefits.

yes you would have to use your own transportation as far as I know. And because you are talking narcotics and other harsh medications yes you would have to be printed and tested…

+1 on the transportation part

Yeah right, not for 9 dollars an hour. :lol

haha they expect people to drive their own car, for 9 dollhairs an hour. LOL good luck with that.

We get it… you use drugs

drug tested? damn.

I’ll find out for sure about the transportation thing… they may have switched what they used to do… I’ll let you guys know tomorrow

9/hr they better add on for gas or provide transportation for that.

but then again maybe thats why i’m unemployed. lol

Definitely agree on not wanting to travel using your personal vehicle. I’ve turned down $20+/hr jobs because of that shit.

Tell them that if it’s cool that I skim a codone or two and smoke weed while bringing the meds to those old pieces of dump I’ll do it.

oh and they gotta pay for gas in addition to my hourly wages.

I’ll let them know Benny! LOL

I use my own personal vehicle for work sometimes but I also get 39 cents per mile so I’m good… those 50-90 dollar surprise checks are so nice!!

Who’s paying that much? I dont mind using my truck for work if Im gonna be making that kind of cash.

That wasn’t the point, Beavis.

Lots of IT jobs. I’m a Cisco/Avaya network tech.

Not for me then. I dont have a clue about computer shit. I just like driving around.

look into being a cdta bus driver or something, or dare i say shcool bus driver?

CDTA doesnt pay anything. My friend looked into it and starting pay was $9. Also Im not into driving a bunch of ‘ghetto people’ around all day.

As far as school bus goes I cant stand kids so thats out. Also the whole summer off thing sucks too. Good pay after a while though- my friends parents were making $21+ an hour before retiring.

It’s not even 3 years since I’ve finished college, but I have enough professional work experience to know that the happiness you get from earning big money will soon wear if you don’t enjoy the job.

Paul, if you’re happy with what you’re doing now, then my advice would be to stay. Fuck it. Dreading waking up in the morning will kill you. I’ve done it before.