Any Pittsburgh area Manual trans shops?

My Super T-10 is hurting. Won’t shft 1-2 for nothing. Clutch has plenty of disengage. I’d like to put new Synchros in it. Preferably Pro-shited assemblys. I’m looking all over the net, but I gotta ask if there is any local shops that may have this sort of thing. Thanks!

I’m thinking any of the site sponsors would be able to help (Domination Chassis, 1st Try, JJ’s Automotive specifically)

Anderson Transmissions
(724) 775-7740

^ In Rochester - got that from the yellow pages. Maybe they can help?

There is also a place called Shutey’s (Something like that) out on Deer Lane. He does good work but not sure if he can get you that exact part though. Don’t know the address exactly but if you go to google maps and search “40.721545, -80.252286”, it will put you at the front of his building.

sixspeed454ss. he would be the person to ask

I know right were Shutey is. I bought a couple of 200R4 stators from him before. I’m trying to lean more toward a performance oriented shop. I think Shutey is mostly Auto. But…I’ll try him if all else fails. I’m finding stockers on the net. That may have to do till next year.

Hopefully he’ll chime in. Thanks!

Hodge Transmission
265 Broadford Rd
Connellsville, PA 15425

(724) 626-1978

also u can try

Hoss Gear Shop
Rr 1
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666

(724) 423-6502

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FTW.

I’ll keep those in mind. Thanks!!

In the meantime I ordered new assembleys from Richmond Gear. Should be in tomorrow. Hope to have the car at Quaker Fri night if my woes are over. I just had to have a manual…:puke:

NOT cottman