shawns auto service??

anyone know if this is the right nunber still 412 233 9538 and know what there hours are or atleast a good time to call? i hear there the place to get a 200-4r tranny built and i am in need of one. thanks

correct number, hours are variable but you can shoot him a PM on here @ boostjunkie.

highly recomended transmission place. :bowdown:

good deal, thanks.

:smiley:

Sorry i am not taking work at this time ,i am crushed with work and running on the edge of burn out ! thanks Shawn

sorry to hear that, but understand how that goes. could you point me in the right direction for someone that could help me out?thanks

Army’s Transmission in West Homestead.

AAA out by cool springs in bethel park

think i may have heard of the AAA place from a friend that had a tranny done for his challanger there. anyone know if these places know the 200-4r well enough to build it to last behind a little power? also any phone numbers by chance? thanks again

I know 1 gentleman at Army’s that has built a number of 700 and 200r4’s and is very skilled with them. He built my 700 and I couldn’t be happier. 412 462 3113. You’ll probably talk to Andy at the front desk when you call.

cool, thanks

hodge transmission>*

got a number/location by chance?thanks

Phone: (724) 628-4346, Hodge Transmission Inc. 265 Broadford Road Connellsville, PA 15425

thanks

ur welcome

i would try TMC in Pittsburgh they have built a lot of turbo buick 2004r trans for me years ago before i did rebuilds. he knows the 2004r and his builds work good call ask for John 412 682 1019 tell him you talked to Shawn from Shawns Auto Service in Clairton and he will give you a better price . good luck and thanks. Shawn

will do, thanks again.

Janis Transmission
Akron Oh
330-753-6609 Tell him Kevin Broadwater told you about him.

Lonnie Diers Extreme Automatics
Cincinnati Oh
937-379-2610 Tell him a friend of Steve Hughes told you about him.
You get what you pay for.