Any Sebring or Avenger Guyz or Galz?

Are there any on here from the Burgh? Interested in getting a meet together around town? Just a thought! Later.

nope

especially because you posted this in the import section and they are domestics. :slight_smile:

They’re chrysler badged Mitsubishis, so where does that leave them?

Chassis = Galant

I don’t know or care
ford, gm, chrysler=domestic
everything else=import

:gives:

Technically…it is an import.

what country was it made in again?

Illiniois, by Mitsubishi

technically, you’re a n00b - so STFU.

you drive a domestic who wants to be an import :greddy:

:slight_smile:

Sebring is a domestic car.

If that logic was the case, then we’d be calling the GTO an import, since it is made by Holden for GM, in Australia.

We’d also call the Camaro, and Trans Am’s imports to, due to their construction in Quebec, Canada.

Or we would call most of the Honda’s American, since theyre built in Ohio. Or some BMW 3 series’s American, due to being made in North Carolina.

starions, eclipses, and 3kgts were made in illinois also…but yet you’d classify those as imports

because the manufacturer is an import company. chrysler is a domestic company so therefore any car they make is a domestic.

yeah but chrysler didn’t make the car they just badged it…

starion = import but conquest = domestic
eclipse = import but talon = domestic
3kgt = import but stealth = domestic
mirage = import but colt = domestic

they’re all made in the same place by the same company just badged different

I don’t give a fuck, the badge designates if it is import or domestic

/thread

point is, a n00b posted his thread in the wrong forum and i’m busting his balls a little bit because it’s friday.

i was just wondering that’s all

:smiley:

What a response! Glad it’s Friday though! Planning a trip to Tallmadge to the Summit Racing store on Sunday. Gonna look for parts to turn my domestic into an import ricer/racer. What if shaved all the badges off, what it would be considered then?

whatever the VIN says it is

an even bigger POS than it is right now :dunno:

HA! yeah…btw love the truck!

:love: