any serious paintball players here?

hey, i dont know if there are any serious tournament paintball players here but if there are check this out. there is a new league forming in NY that you will probably want to participate in. its called the NYXL, its full xball but its invite-only. inorder to play, you need to be on 1 of the 8 franchise teams. my team NY Distortion is one of those 8 and we are looking for players to fill our roster. we need about 4 or 5. top 6 teams make playoffs. first place prize include full entry to world cup. also theres on-field air, NXL scoreboard and other stuff. each match is 2 25 minute halfs. also its PSP mode only(unless u wanna use semi) and as to the level of competition think of it this way, there are only 8 teams and inorder to play full xball you need to be on one of those 8 . and there are 5 events, but im not sure how they are going to run playoffs. also in 2007 each franchise team will have a rookie team in the RXL which will run the same as the NYXL and at the end of the year the top RXL team and the bottom NYXL team will switch places. if you are interested, get back to me or my captain to set something up…peace

contact info:
Paul McIntyre (captain)
aim rampinfool1
phone # 2004376

not a single tournament player here? damn…well it is a car forum but im surprised theres not even 1

i can play lol but im not that kinda tourny player i wish tho

pm sent

I play
But i am only good at that whole sneaking around woodsball thing

i used to be, but since i havent played in about 3 years and dont have time or money anymore…

airsoft 4l

OT but, there is an article about Dave Youngblood Enterprises in the latest CNC MACHINING magazine.
They do some nice CNC machining.

I was a tourney player, been out of the loop recently though. This would be something I would check out.

What days are the games going to be on?

What/where is the field they are using?

and who is running all of this?

cost?

if it matters I shoot a 2001 WSDA

here too.

I may have to remember you’re a woodsballer come april, minglor… :eek:

I tried the paintball thing, but there was to many pussies that just sat there and played with their expensive 2 stage trigger. When they limit ammo, allow 3 round burst and force people to move, i’d be all over it. until then i’ll go back in the army and play a real round of paintball :slight_smile:

hey skurge, catch me on aim my sn is vettdog87 and ill give ya more info