Any vw stock N75 or Race version... before i order one

Just thought id post it up for the last time to see if anyone has one thats good thats laying around . Mines is slowly dying …If know one has one im going on ecs and buying that shit . :umm

how do you know its dying? i only need the electrical part of it for my car. whether or not its broken doesnt matter.

Just spikes and then drops faster then it should. Its not holding the boost as much over the rpm with the chip… ask pete .He drove my piece.He explained how it should slowly tapper off. Mine is kinda speeding up that process.

it surges… 21psi, 16, 21, 19,18,17 16. felt really slow unlike my buddy’s giac’d jetta.

yea after rick at broadway put his in… guess it wasnt that great… :wtf

whats the diverter valve setup? stock, aftermarket, what is it?

you can try another N75 to see if it clears up, i never had that issue ever with my stock turbo with a chip, id spike 23 all day, hold around 19, and taper off to about 10 past 6,000. forge 007,revo s2,n75j or whatever is on nicoles car now.

it sounds more like a boost leak to me

Forge dv …

its doin the same thing my buddy’s black jetta was doing mine the wooshing sound.

Hmmm

got a stock n75 new and a race n75 new.By far the new race n75 is better.With the stock n75 i was spiking about 20lbs. Now i am spiking to 24lbs and holds about 17 or 18 .

Just thought id end this thread by closing out the progress

when you meet limp mode, tell limp mode i said whats up. i havent hung out with limp mode in a long time.

k … sure will :stfu

ok buddy. remember, im many many steps ahead of you in this modding game. you dont know jack bro… crank your wastegate while youre at it. see how long it takes for something to fail.

hit limp mode 2 years ago with the 'k04" during the winter on alt 7 ramp. felt kinda funny. that was the only time.

its a brick wall. my Revo used to do it. in 3rd/4th gear id spike really high and it would send me into limp mode… my boost gauge is only a 25psi gauge and it would peg it… i was chipped stock turbo for 23k… me and limp mode had a few run ins.

i hit limp with the mbc … if it happens at least i know why and i can fix it,really not that difficult .

And why are you so cocky ?

just posted what was good with my status on the thread . Didn’t provoke you at all ,for you to have an atitude before i even posted after you . You could of made easy money for the rims but you were to "busy ".O well not my problem. Didn’t really need them anyways.

i say things because ive been there. and the wheels isnt really easy money, i decided i want to keep them and im “busy” because im amidst doing a clutch, axles and brakes on all 4 wheels on my sisters car. ontop of maintaining my own vehicles, picking up parts, and carting my sister around… id say im a bit busy… and telling me that its “my loss” because i changed my mind… nah buddy. not really, if thats the attitude youve got, im glad i didnt make a deal with you. and since im so cocky, i even informed you of a set of VW steel wheels with snow tires already mounted… wow, im such a d-bag.

you’re the cocky one in the situation.

I WORK FOR A TIRE COMPANY … its not a big deal for me for the mount,balancing or even the tires …

Just seems like you assume your the only one that knows vw shit .I agree that you do,but there’s others also that know alot that are not cocky and have an atitude . Unless you provoke them anyone would have an atitude. Listen,i am not arguing once again its not worth my time … Done posting on this thread

4.7 zener diode and crank that bitch. add some 630’s, add some feuling and run e85.

i wish i had a 2nd stock 1.8t like a gl jetta or something and just go balls out on the stock turbo and put down like 250 wheel and 330 tq with every bolt on possible. :excited

who’s being cocky? i just said when you hit limp mode, say whats up. i dont care where you were, that doesnt matter to me, its that you said “your loss” like youre awesome and by not selling you my wheels, im missing out on something great. and i dont sit and assume i know anything. i know what i know, and ive experience alot of what the 1.8t is. ups and downs of it. i get a kick out of reading your Vortex posts… pretty funny. let me know how that diode mod and the chip are together… if you want a diode, should have stayed stock ecu and not spent the money.