Any way to delete visitor messages?

Oh one last pic before I go, BC grown hottie. Steph Ly is by far the best import model. :lol:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/Stiky122/Models/stephly.jpg

Well them girls model and pose on cars, so by default we still talking about cars like 240sx, and Skylines!

Later homie!

All I read was BC grown and expected marijuana lol.

PS…This thread is too hot to close…drama section move at worse:

I corrected it… damn that should be my background now haha.

here you guys bad up d asians
these are fuckin bomb
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4753/tebowintegragirlmw4.jpg

but on a serious note.
http://www.sortmusic.com/indices/ind_C/christina-milian/picts/sexy/87h3h_jizu_001.jpg

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/yellowboy0305/03.jpg
http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/carbonfaddict/7238909+w450+h338+cr0+re1+ar1/2003-subaru-impreza-street-wheelz-07-w-jasmine-mai.jpg

DAMN!! Okay I am giving some proper ratings to them now! I would make sure to put holes in my own damn condom if I got with one of them!! Make them see the real godzilla!

LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you kill me man hahah

What is this shit?

I was hoping for the same thing.

hahahaha you’re such a low self-esteem loser :slight_smile: You removed your car’s picture out of the signature so I would not respond :slight_smile: Make sure to post now the best hottest pictures of your car and how awesome you are :slight_smile:

It’s actually a nice photochop good job.

Anywho, some of those non asian ladies are legitimately hot. This thread is officially soft pr0n. Best of luck guys.

And epic fail, you could have at least put an apostrophe after my name LMAO loser. Ahmed’s not Ahmeds.

lol you want 7000$ for this stock pos:

Oh let me guess it has an SR20 so now its automatically marked up for being awesome. Or check out those stock gts wheels or check out those z32 brakes and 5 lug hubs that i can get from a junkyard for two hundred bucks.

OR how about those 20 dollar ebay no name strut bars? Or how about the REAR megan coilovers… omg… amazing! Or the SR of course which is 100k or more or you dont know as you say.

I thought you said you can afford anything i have in an insulting manner, well… you’re right I can afford 200 dollar 20 year old stock rims. Even cheaper if you score a deal.

I mean surely your car is worth 7000$ because its so awesome. Make sure to put a sticker on it faster and more awesome and more costly than ahmed’s car.

And I drive my car and am doing everything I said I will do one step at a time. I love it, and it’s fun :slight_smile: A dumbass like you on the other hand is giving up so early in the game and just wants to sell it at a mark up price. My frickin wheels and tires are worth more than your whole car worth of junk parts.

ahmed wrote on my visitor page too.
i have since stayed out of his threads and just ignored him.
i too would like his comments removed

Post up more girlssssss!!!

Well we made peace by all means :wink: As a matter of fact it seems comments can’t be removed in general. Should be an option if we so desire to as its our pages.

jesus fuck ahmed you faggot, why dont you just let it go?

have you not realized yet that there isnt a single person on here that gives a fuck about you? your a little boy trying desperately to be this hot shit wannabe.

i dont even know what your talking about with the other shit your spewing, something about my mint hatch with no rust being a pos apparently. my pile of shit is in at least 200 trillion times better shape then your abomination of a car. photoshop job? buddy, that is an unedited picture of your mobile garbage dumb you call a 240.

lol why i didnt let it go? Why dont you ‘let it go’ you’re the shit starter :slight_smile:

I didnt attack you a single time except in defense and retaliation. I have every right to defend myself and stand up for myself against your attacks, lies, insults, ridicule. You think you can bomb somebody and then call that person as the aggressor when totally unprovoked. Doesn’t make sense. So man up. If you start shit be ready for the slide.

By the way its funny you tell me to ‘let it go’ but then in the same post you insult me several times LOL :smiley: That won’t work :wink:

By the way your car is a stock street overpriced piece of SHIT with sub 100 dollar junkyard parts. My car is built to boot with things that MATTER when meant to be driven. Sure you don’t SEE that, but I don’t care :slight_smile: It’s not a oooh loook how prettyyyyyy I am in a parking lot kind of car. However don’t worry, I’ll have my car’s ‘pretty aspects’ sorted out too in time its just not on my priority of things to do.

By the way swapping in an SR from a japanese junkyard doesn’t automatically make your car ‘built’. It’s a stock fucken motor from a junkyard. Its but a single element to a car.

Guys I can’t read this whole thread because I’m on my blackberry out of town but from what I can see there are a variety of inappropriate images and a lot of nonsense discussion.

There has been a lot of these BS threads lately and I think we’ll just move them to drama
and let you guys be silly in here instead of in public sections.

These threads are awesome :smiley:

I love how Ahmed is in 9/10 of them haha.

Too bad neither have membership to continue

god damnn, son drama queens.

seriously though, i thought this was a car enthusiast forum, not fuckin the vagina monologues. stop bitchin, stop crying.

now lock this shit already.